AdCostly is Facebook’s #1 Advertising Cost Analyzer, as of 2018. ADCostly is trusted by 80,000 registered users. They provide CPC, CPM, CTR, and CPA benchmarks for Facebook ad costs and help you with better analysis.
What is AdCostly?
ADCostly aims to conveniently and intuitively view the average index of KEY ADs COST in the advertising industry.
Why should you use ADCostly?
Using the audience, industry, and ad type of their choice, advertisers, marketers, and agencies can examine the cost of advertising using the ADCostly platform. It offers all the tools you require to optimize Facebook ads.
What is ADCostly’s data source?
They have multiple companies collaborating on Automated Campaign and Ads data to provide them with multiple data sources through powerful computing power and security desensitization rules.
What ADCostly will bring you?
- Facebook Ads Cost Metric
- Targeting Facebook Interests
- Optimize Your Campaigns
- Tracking Ad Trends
Top Features of ADCostly
Facebook Interests Audience
- ADCostly provides Facebook audience insights , and you can easily obtains audience size, average CPM, CPC, and keyword difficulty.
- The CPC/CPM of interests can help you better manage Facebook ads cost.
Facebook Ads Cost Benchmarks
- Measure your advertising revenue or loss based on Facebook ads cost benchmarks
- More than a dozen filters including industry, country, publisher, CTA… can be selected
- Age, gender, Placements Ranking, detailed analysis of Facebook audiences
- AD Costly helps you better analyze marketing costs and reduce advertising costs
Frequently Asked Questions
What are factors that influence the Ads Cost ?
- Ad objective: traffic, conversions, or app installs
- Bidding method and amount
- Audiences (based on gender, location, age, language, interests, connection types, and OS versions)
- Your industry
- Ad Formats*
What Is cost per click (CPC)? and CPC campaign
- The CPC calculation is the core metric of Facebook ad cost, CPC Cost = Spent / # of Clicks.
- Cost per click (CPC) is a paid advertising metric that measures how much an advertiser pays for every click on their pay-per-click (PPC) ads.
- The CPC formula for calculating your average CPC is:
- Total CPC / Total Clicks = Average CPC
- PS: This cpc desc link is the best reference.
What Is cost per action (CPA)? and CPA campaign
- The CPA calculation is the complex and core metric of Facebook ad cost, CPA Cost = Spent / # of actions. However Facebook supports tens of actions. Therefore it invent new metric, cost per result (CPR), for Facebook Advertisers.
- CPA (Cost-Per-Action) is the most advanced mobile advertising payment model. With this model, advertisers pay publishers for specific actions (like sales or registrations) that people make inside mobile apps after being engaged with ads.
- To calculate cost-per-action for a specific action one needs to divide a total ad campaign spending on several specific actions that this particular campaign generated.
- Pricing for various kinds of actions such as app installs, registers, purchases can vary from $4 to $75 per action. The CPA advertising model is the roots of digital affiliate marketing. We’ve analyzed the best CPA Advertising Networks in this directory.
- Note: This cpa desc link is the best reference.
How to compare social media advertising cost and sem advertising cost ?
- On Facebook, most ads are delivered by image or video format, so most facebook ad costs are basically measured in cost per click (CPC) or cost per thousand impressions (CPM).
- On Google Search, most ads are delivered by keywords or text format, so most google ad costs are basically measured in cost per click (CPC).
The ADCostly review comes to an end. Have you found your answer yet? We believe that ADCostly will be a great product for you. So what are we waiting? Buy it now at ADCostly group buy to get the best price. I’m sure this will be your best investment this year. Thank you for reading our ADCostly intro!