AMZ Tracker is an awesome Amazon FBA seller tool that raises the ranks of the seller by using different strategies. It is a suitable tool for tracking the seller’s progress.
What is AMZ Tracker?
It is a Cloud-based Amazon tracking system that allows Amazon merchants to track their sales, revenue, and ranking. AMZ tracker provides the tools to do keyword research, competitive analysis, manage email marketing and campaigns, and other analytics to correctly assess and manage your store’s product promotions and conversions.
- Keyword Tracking
Know where your products are ranking for their keywords with one glance. Track your competitor’s products so you can see when they make a change that works.
- Increase Your Conversion Rates
Quickly identify what’s bringing your conversion rate down and fix it.
- Super URLs
Increase your rankings by bringing traffic off-Amazon to your listing using the Super URL tool.
- Negative Review Alerts
Get alerts whenever your customers leave less than 5-star reviews (1-4 stars). Respond to them immediately for the best chance of raising the rating.
- Hijack Alerts
Get an alert when a seller tries to hijack your listing. Reclaim it before they gather crucial data on your product and market, inspiring them to compete with you full-time
- Keyword Research Tool
Use AMZ Tracker’s advanced keyword research tool to find words and phrases customers are searching. Find keywords your competitor’s are missing.
- Mine Longtails With Deepwords
AMZ Tracker members get access to Deepwords, the ultimate long-tail keyword search engine for Amazon sellers. Find super high converting keywords that most keyword tools miss.
- Competitor Analysis
Find the flaws in your competitors’ listings. Track their sales and Best Seller Rankings. See the changes they are making and how they affect rankings.
- Unicorn Smasher Pro
Open the Unicorn Smasher Chrome extension on an Amazon search page, and see revenue, number of reviews, quality of the listing, number of sellers and much more.
Why should you use AMZ Tracker?
AMZ Tracker is a great tool for sellers that can help the sellers to grow sales and track them at one place. It helps you to track the products and look where your competitor ranks. You can use the keywords which are fixed to define your products. That wholly depends on the subscription plan that you choose.
What does AMZ Tracker offer you?
AMZ Tracker provides merchants with an email reports tool. Email updates can be received either weekly or daily showing product rankings for specific keywords. The issue with using any tool for setting up keyword ranking is the length of time necessary for logging in and looking through every product to determine the rankings. Email reports allow the merchant to choose the keywords and products the report shows. All of the rankings are directly emailed to the merchant’s inbox.
Find New Keywords
When consumers using Amazon enter a keyword search, words as completed automatically by the Amazon search bar as the consumer types. The suggested keywords are based on the most frequently performed searches. AMZ Tracker provides merchants with the find new keywords feature. The tool offers a list of the keywords and phrases suggested automatically by Amazon. If the merchant types in laptop computers, a list is provided based on Amazon results.
Keyword Suggestion Tool
Merchants can use this feature to find new long-tail keywords. The keywords can be added directly to any products the merchant is tracking. This makes adding new keywords for tracking extremely easy. The feature does not display search volume. The merchant will be unable to determine if the new keywords are profitable or popular.
Negative Review Alerts
- The negative review alerts feature is very useful. To remain successful Amazon merchants need to maintain a minimum of a four-star rating. When a merchant receives a review of fewer than five stars, they receive an alert. The merchant can quickly read the review, determine which buyer left the review and respond quickly. The merchant has the option of contacting the consumer to handle any issues with either the order or the product.
- When a merchant is able to respond quickly to a poor review, they are often able to improve their star rating. When a dissatisfied customer is offered a good resolution to their complaint, the negative review may be removed. In some cases, a positive review may be left instead.
- The first software created for Amazon merchants enabling both Amazon and bestseller rankings to be tracked was AMZ Tracker pricing. The rankings are based on different keywords. When a merchant launches a new product, keyword research is critical. The merchant must be certain competition is low and enough searches are being placed for their keywords. This will enable the merchant to reach and remain on the first page to effectively increase sales.
- As the merchant employs different strategies, runs Amazon ads, runs promotions and changes listing descriptions, sales are affected. Making changes directly impacts the merchant’s keyword rankings for what customers are looking for. AMZTracker enables changes for BSR to be tracked in addition to keywords being used for product targeting.
Competitor Sales Tracking
- The feature provides Amazon merchants with extremely accurate estimates of both monthly and sales figures for different products. The tool works by determining daily inventory levels for each day. The tool shows the number sold and how much inventory remains for each product. The feature will help a merchant become more competitive by showing how many products are being sold by competitors as opposed to using a broad estimate.
- When AMZ Tracker is used for adding a product, there is no sales tracking available. After a few days, the merchant can view the sales data. By tracking the data for a month, the merchant will generate a chart showing both the sales and inventory for each day. Competitor sales tracking receives a positive review.
At this time, this feature was still being beta tested. The tool was created to enable merchants to search through previous Amazon orders to find customer emails. For AMZ Tracker to see the merchant’s order history, the merchant must be connected to their Amazon account. The tool may improve customer communications and help construct a much better mailing list.
Who should use AMZ Tracker?
- AMZ Tracker will help Amazon merchants improve rankings through the use of solutions based on both search and algorithms. This will allow sellers to improve margins.
- AMZ Tracker keeps your business competitive. Amazon businesses can grow dramatically quickly, and it’s essential to keep an eye on your business.
AMZ Tracker review is the right tracking tool for your business needs and so it does well with the tracking. It gives you the glimpse of how to look the product for the ranking and analysis. It gives an overall estimation of sales and revenue with the product review and the product rankings. If you are looking to improve your rankings on Amazon, what are you waiting for? Buy now at our AMZ Tracker group buy to get the best price. Thanks for visiting!