In today’s technology age, protecting online privacy and safety is becoming more and more important. AzireVPN is a great choice for those looking for a high-quality VPN service. Let’s learn the outstanding features of Azire VPN with Share Tool in this article!
What is Azire VPN?
AzireVPN understands what people need when looking for a VPN account. Designed to be compact yet reliable, this service prioritizes user privacy and security over having a really large VPN network. With an excellent no-logs policy, you can rest assured that your information will not be saved or disclosed.
- Shared IP addreses
All our IP addresses (IPv4 and IPv6) are behind NAT for improved privacy.
- Unlimited bandwidth
Always unlimited bandwidth. We have no shaping or speed limits on our servers.
- Full IPv6 support
Our service has full IPv6 support, you do not have to worry about IPv6 leaks from your ISP.
- P2P traffic allowed
Peer-to-peer traffic and the BitTorrent protocol are allowed on all of our servers, as we strongly believe in Internet neutrality.
- No logging
We do not keep any logs whatsoever, which means we do not possess any seizable data by court orders.
- Dedicated servers
Our servers are running without any hard drives to be absolutely sure that no data can be stored on our physical hardware.
- Blind Operator mode
Restricts access to the core of our servers which prevents us from live traffic monitoring.
What Can I Use a AzireVPN for?
AzireVPN have many use cases, making them a wonderful investment alongside your anti-virus and firewall protections. For example:
Access to the Open Internet!
- With governments and ISPs attempting to control the access to the Internet, a VPN is a great solution to maintain access to the web content you’ve come to know and love. By connecting to the VPN, you can circumvent governmental or ISP restrictions on content, so long as the VPN server is out of their jurisdiction/reach.
Access to Specific Markets
- Much of the Internet’s content is geo-restricted or at the very least, localized based on geolocation. For example, people in the USA may wish to access a website in Japan that is only available to Japanese IP addresses. Using a VPN server in Japan would solve their problem and allow them to access the website in Japan as it would look like they are sitting in Tokyo, when in fact they are in Kentucky.
Helps Hide your Home IP Address
- Whoever is snooping on you should only ever find the VPN server IP address – not your IP address. Your traffic was encrypted and sent directly to the VPN server and then out into the world. Whoever tries to trace it back to its point of origin will ultimately find the VPN server.
Hide your Public Traffic
- In a similar vein to hiding your origin IP address, you can also hide your traffic on public Wi-Fi, school networks, and office networks. Remember – you are encrypting your traffic on your device and then sending it straight to the VPN server, it does not make pit stops along the way. When you use AzireVPN – there are no backdoors allowing people to spy on what you sent either.
Improve Connection Speeds
- With a configured AzireVPN service, instead of sending your traffic halfway around the world before going off to its final destination, you could communicate directly to the VPN server and then the final destination.
Is AzireVPN free?
No, AzireVPN doesn’t offer a free plan. However, In today’s technology age, protecting online privacy and safety is becoming more and more important. A free VPN account is not a great choice because free VPNs tend to limit the speed of your connection, lack advanced security features, and can sometimes expose your private data.
Overall, the AzireVPN account is a great choice for those who want to protect their privacy and safety online. With its outstanding advantages, is it enough to convince you to spend money? Visit Share Tool to buy a VPN account and experience the security and convenience that AzireVPN offers!