Amazon price history charts, price drop alerts, price watches, daily drops and browser extensions.
What is Keepa?
- Keepa maintains a price list story for all products on Amazon, the world’s largest and most trusted online merchant. Users can individually track the worth development of products they’re curious about, and Keepa will notify them when the worth has reached a predetermined threshold. Besides this tracking feature, it also can be wont to browse the complete range of Amazon goods, making use of the clear and well laid out Keepa interface also as great money-saving search features like Daily Drops. Just provides it a try.
Why Should You Give This A Try
- Product finder: search on the tool’s database and find your product to add it to you watch list
- Product viewer: import your product lists
- Best seller lists: the best selling products on Amazon grouped by category
- Top seller list: Amazon’s top selling merchants
- Category tree: browse Amazon’s products by category using a useful category tree
- Keepa’s API. This is the only monthly payment tool. The Api will allow you to request live pricing and availability, price history, sales rank, offers count, Buy Box information, review count history…
- Comprehensive price history graphs
- Price Drop & Availability Alerts
- Browser extensions – once installed the Keepa price history graph are going to be displayed directly on each Amazon product page
- Compare international Amazon prices
- Amazon Locales Support [ .com | .co.uk | .de | .co.jp | .fr | .ca | .it | .es | .in | .com.mx | .com.br | .com.au ]
- Registration Optional
- Wish List Import
- Deals, an summary of recent price drops
- Note: Does not support connecting your Amazon account