Keep learning in the moments that matter
Subjects and courses for every step of your career. Instructors with real-world experience.
What is Lynda?
- Lynda.com used to be an online learning site where anyone could pay a subscription fee to learn new skills. It was acquired by LinkedIn in 2015 and renamed LinkedIn Learning. In its heyday, Lynda was the go-to destination for honing software skills, graphic design in particular. If you needed to learn some technique in Photoshop or AutoCAD, Lynda could teach you. Today, you can still find some old golden oldies from Lynda.com on LinkedIn Learning, but the new site is chockablock with courses that teach business skills, everything from management training to entrepreneurship. LinkedIn Learning, which is available to all LinkedIn Premium subscribers, has an incredibly wide range of content. The quality of courses is mixed, however, and the classification system for courses could be better, because sometimes it’s hard to find what you want.
Why Should You Give This A Try
- Wide range of learning courses, with plenty for business people
- Great for specific hard skills, such software training
- High production quality
- There is no limit to the course until you faint.
- Watch course videos on multiple devices: Computers, tablets, phones, TVs …
- They are practicing while learning theory.
- Nearly all Lynda courses have Transcript (different sub). Transcript allows you to copy all text content in the video.
- You can download the course to watch it offline.