AMAZON DATA ON DEMAND. Tools and services to grow your business on the world’s largest marketplace
What is MerchantWords?
- MerchantWords US is the most extensive database of shopper keyword search data available anywhere. We collect searches from the world’s largest product search engine: Amazon.
Why Should You Give This A Try
- MerchantWords publishes data based on searches from many of the major global marketplaces: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- We are working on supporting a number of other countries, such as the Australia, Japan, India and Mexico.
- If you would like to see more countries supported,
- We visit pages on Amazon, Jet and Walmart.com in the same way Google does to build their index.
- Doing this gives us a measure of the popularity of different search terms from their point of view.
- We also use search volume trend information from the major search engines.
- We analyze these two sets of data using our custom algorithm to estimate the number of bimonthly searches performed for each search term. This estimate is then published to our site.
- Today, MerchantWords indexes search volume estimates for Amazon, Walmart and Jet.com only.
We are considering supporting eBay, Etsy and Newegg.
- Data over 170M Amazon keywords
- Includes estimated search volume
- Unlimited search and CSV downloads
- Real searches : We collect the search terms that real online shoppers use everyday while they shop Amazon, Jet, and Walmart.com. If someone has searched for it, we’ve got it in our database.
- Search volume : We’ve accumulated well over 170 million keywords in our international database. We know what search terms are the most popular, least popular, and the synonyms that can help drive sales.
- Relevant and accurate data : Develop highly specific keyword phrases that help buyers find what you’re selling. Boost product visibility, uncover buyer demand, seasonality, and discover new opportunities.
- Fast, friendly support
- See what Amazon buyers are searching for .You’ll know see what’s in demand on Amazon.com, where people are buying, not just browsing.
- Amazon.com Search Volume:Our estimated search volumes will guide your research so you can focus on the most popular keywords.
- Dominate your niche with undiscovered keyword opportunities:With 20M keywords in our database you’ll be able to dominate any niche, no matter how specific.
- Find popular Kindle searches:Know what’s going to sell, before you start writing. And know what keywords to use to make sure buyers find you.
- Download keyword lists:Download the keyword data of any search as a CSV file.