WeVideo is a free, comprehensive and versatile video editing software. We Video is widely used in the education sector, allowing teachers and students to easily create, watch and share impressive movies.
What is WeVideo?
WeVideo is a creative and multi-functional toolkit, including features such as video editing, graphics, green screen effects, screen playback, voiceover, special video effects, playback speed adjustment video, add titles and more options.
- Audio boost
- Slow motion
- Motion titles and templates
- Record screen and webcam together
- Upload directly to social
- Manage your brand
- Unlimited use of stock media library
- Create your own templates
- Add more users Not available
- Collaborate and share projects
- Manage user permissions
Why should you use WeVideo?
Who should use WeVideo?
WeVideo editor is a cloud-based video editing program that provides a variety of features to produce videos that appear professional. It is the perfect instrument for a variety of groups of people due to its simplicity, adaptability, and accessibility, including:
- This tool offers all the features required to produce interesting videos, regardless of whether you are a YouTuber, video blogger, or social media star. The platform offers sophisticated editing tools like footage trimming, splitting, and merging, as well as the ability to add sound effects, visual effects, and music.
Proprietors of small businesses
- The platform provides ready-made templates, which can expedite and simplify the production of videos. We Video is a perfect tool for remote work because it enables businesses to communicate with their team members or clients.
Teachers and pupils
- Using WeVideo, teachers can produce interesting educational materials like study guides, class recaps, and tutorials. To show their learning, students can use We Video to make presentations or video projects. The platform makes it simple for teachers and students to start creating videos by providing a wide variety of instructional templates.
- To spread their message, non-profit groups can use We Video to make fundraising and awareness videos. Non-profit groups can use We Video to produce videos that tell their stories, highlight their missions, and solicit donations or volunteers. The platform makes it simple for non-profit groups to connect with their audience by providing a variety of tools for producing high-quality videos.
- For social media managers looking to produce interesting video content for their brand’s social media channels, We Video is a helpful tool. Social media administrators can make captivating videos with WeVideo to draw followers and advertise their business. Social media administrators can produce visually appealing content with the platform’s text overlays, filters, and animations.
What can WeVideo do for you?
With 2.6 billion active users, YouTube is the world’s most popular video sharing platform on the Internet. So how can you stand out from the crowd? Listen to me:
- It’s intuitive
We Video provides professional-level results for both beginners and seasoned editors, with drag-and-drop features and easy-to-use editing tools like crop, split, merge, and flip. .
- It allows you to edit on the go
We Video, a cloud-based program, you can edit from anywhere, including your phone. All you need is a stable Internet connection and a little inspiration.
- It has rad built in effects
You don’t have to be a Hollywood filmmaker to wow your audience with your video editing magic.
- Screen Recording
Want to guide your audience through your company’s referral process? Or give them insight into a new feature in your app? WeVideo’s free online screen recorder is a key feature that allows you to capture the full screen from your web browser.
- Prioritize brand building
Build a brand suite and give everyone on your team access to branded logos, watermarks, fonts, colors, and templates—all in one place.
YouTube presents an enormous opportunity for brands and creators alike. But for your work to stand out on the popular platform, it needs to be well edited. No matter what your experience level, WeVideo’s web-based video editing software can help!