WeVideo is a free, comprehensive and versatile video editing software for Windows 10. We Video is widely used in the education sector, allowing teachers and students to easily create, watch and share impressive movies.
What is WeVideo?
WeVideo is a creative and multi-functional toolkit, including features such as video editing, graphics, green screen effects, screen playback, voiceover, special video effects, playback speed adjustment video, add titles and more options. In addition to the We Video PC version installed on the Windows Store.
Who should use WeVideo?
- We Video is designed specifically for teachers and students with no video-making experience required. Basic or advanced video editing mode suitable for all levels, allowing users to create videos at home.
- You can take advantage of the beginner theme. Music library, lots of video effects, eye-catching graphics… help you create videos quickly and effectively. Students and teachers can create videos from their own rich imaginations and creativity.
- Audio boost
- Slow motion
- Motion titles and templates
- Record screen and webcam together
- Upload directly to social
- Manage your brand
- Unlimited use of stock media library
- Create your own templates
- Add more users Not available
- Collaborate and share projects
- Manage user permissions
What makes it so hard to get out of the platform with a cloud-based video editor is that all your raw footage has to find its way into the editor. A five-minute video can require hours of raw footage. Since most users have connections with uploads slower than download speeds, you can upload footage for hours before you can even start editing.
Fortunately, WeVideo’s seamless connection to Dropbox and other cloud file storage services makes this less of an issue. We Video deserves to be the coolest and best cloud-based video editor 2022. Thanks for reading!