Instead of just crawling your links, OneHourIndexing our fully automated service starts indexing your backlinks in just a few minutes. The results are insane and can pretty much be considered Google voodoo black magic!
What is OneHourIndexing?
A tool called OneHourIndexing generates high quality backlinks to web pages to increase their visibility for server indexing. The server selects keywords as it browses the web page and stores them as an index in its database.
- Each User will have 3000 links per day
- Unlimited 3rd Party APIs
- Link Level Report
- White Label API
- Email Support
Why use OneHourIndexing?
- Google uses backlinks as the single most important factor in ranking your site. If Google feels your backlink is important, it adds it to the search index. And if you have a lot of important (AKA indexed) links, your site goes up in the rankings.
- Google is always looking at your backlink profile to see if it looks natural. And if you have too many low quality/spammy links, that looks fishy. As an SEO, you need to be smart and use whatever tools you can to improve your quality of backlinks. OneHourIndexing is a vital service that moves the quality measurements in your favor.
Why is indexing important? Do my links need to be indexed to help me rank in Google?
- This is one of the most common questions we get and it has a complicated answer. Google has many “indexes” that it uses to deliver search results. These include video, news, QDF (query deserves freshness), cached, and what is commonly called the index.
- As we learned with another of our services, Linklicious, indexing is not required to rank. But like was covered in the previous question, an indexed link is worth more than an unindexed one. So as an SEO, if you have the choice to make – indexed or unindexed – it should be easy. Indexed links will improve your SERPs much faster and safer than unindexed links.
Will One Hour Indexing work on all types of links?
- Yes, this service will work on every single link type. This includes links that you’re building AND the links on your money site!
- At the same time, because Google is smart each link type indexes at different rates. Articles with good content, wiki links, social bookmarks, and other “high PR” links will index amazingly well, sometimes at 90% or higher indexing. Forum profiles, on the other hand, are the step-child of links and get indexed at a lower rate (around 40% in tests). OneHourIndexing works magic for SEOs, but if you load in junk don’t expect miracles.
How is this service different than Linklicious?
- Great question! Both services serve the same goal – make Google find your links and ultimately improve your ranking in the SERPs.
- OneHourIndexing works with the single goal of getting your backlinks indexed in Google. It uses unique and Google-approved methods for getting your links added to the Google index FAST, safely, and as permanently as every other type of page that gets added.
- Linklicious, on the other hand, has the foundation of link awareness. It makes sure Google (and AHREFs and Majestic) know about your links, and forces crawls and knowledge of your backlinks. It improves indexing, but the primary goal is cost effective ranking improvements.
- Since both services use different approaches and have slightly different goals, they can be used together for maximum effectiveness. If you have just a few links you’re building or you just want your primary site pages indexed, this service would probably be more appropriate.
Using a specialized tool, like OneHourIndexing, a Google linking tool, promises to be very beneficial if you’re having trouble creating clever backlinks that will get Google’s attention. So why not get it now? Buy now at OneHourIndexing group buy. Thank you for reading our OneHourIndexing intro!