Thanks for purchasing at Sharetool.net!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
We offer refund and/or exchange within the first 14 days of your receipt of the item(s), if 14 days have passed since your receipt of the item(s), you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
For digital downloadable products, there is generally no refund available because products can not be returned.
For trial plan, there is no refund available because its purpose is for you to experience our system before sign-up for a subscription.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
Before requesting a refund
- Read the item’s installation guide and documentation
- Check the item’s comments page, as you may find a solution to your issue there
- Contact our Support for assistance
- Ensure the item is being used for its intended function and purpose (check the item description), Eg. is the item meant to be compatible with your browse software version?
- Search our FAQ for the issue you are experiencing
- Review our Refund Rules to check if you are eligible for a refund
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- You don’t like it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed (We recommend that you download and save an item as soon as you buy it).
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
Request a refund
We accept exchanges/cancellations on undownloaded, inactive, unrepairable, or undelivered products within 14 days after the order is made. Please contact us if you would like to initiate an exchange. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Sharetool.net:
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Due to the nature of products sold, cancellation of orders consisting of digital downloadable products is generally not offered.
- In some cases where we are not able to solve a defect being faced by the customer, we can approve a refund. It is strictly for a case of an unsolvable defect, and not in any other case.
- If a customer opens a dispute/chargeback with the payment gateway without giving sufficient opportunity to us for assistance, it is considered an unethical and provocative practice. Customer’s access to our support team and all licenses would be terminated permanently, and the customer would be blacklisted.
- In case a customer files a refund request to the payment gateway company without a valid reason, we will open a dispute with the payment gateway, with all evidence proving that the refund request is not valid.
Buying and refunding the majority of your purchases is against our guidelines and Customers found in violation are subject to account limitations or termination.
To request a refund:
- Go to Sharetool.net > Account > Orders
- Select the order number of the product you want to refund.
- Click the Request a refund next to the order total column. A Refund Request Form displays.
Enter your email, order ID, name product add details about your reason for the refund request. Then click Send. Once we’ve had a chance to review the request, we will be in touch about the refund process. We make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible.
Refunds are generally processed within 1–5 business days after we receive your request and find it eligible for a refund. Where possible, refunds will be issued to the payment method used to make the purchase. However, there may be some payment methods for which this is not possible, or there may be other instances in which we are not able to credit your refund to your original payment method (e.g., expired accounts). If for any reason we are unable to issue the refund to your original payment method, the amount will be credited to your points.
Note: Your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card.
Contact us through:
- Email: [email protected]
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/sharetool.net/
We aim to respond to all inquiries within 48 hours (in case of a holiday, it will be postponed). If you have not received a response from us, feel free to send us a follow up message.
Our Work Time:
- Support is provided during business hours (GMT+8), 5 days a week from Monday to Friday.
- We are closed on the weekends and holidays.