Are you an Etsy seller looking for a way to boost your sales and discover successful product ideas? Alura – the ultimate product research tool designed specifically for Etsy is definitely a great choice you should consider right now.
What is Alura?
Alura provides valuable insights into the market and helps you identify the hottest selling products on Etsy. With Alura, you can explore successful product ideas and stay ahead of the competition.
Perfect for established Etsy sellers scaling their business.
- Product & keyword research
- Operations & marketing suite
- Historical & seasonal Insights
- Advanced data features
- Pro data features & export
Why should use Alura?
One of the standout features of Alura is its keyword research function. By conducting in-depth keyword analysis, Alura helps Etsy sellers understand what potential buyers are searching for and what keywords are trending. This invaluable information allows sellers to optimize their product listings and increase their visibility in search results, ultimately leading to more sales.
Benifits of Alura for Etsy Seller
Keyword & product research
Make your selling journey easier with Alura’s research tools. Learn what’s selling on Etsy and uncover high-demand, low competition keywords.
- Keyword Finder
See what shoppers are searching for on Etsy and find the best keywords for your listing.
- Alura extension
Etsy keyword and product research made simple. Find winning products to sell and optimize your listings with the right keywords.
- Shop analyzer
Analyse any Etsy shop to get insights into key stats, best selling products, pricing strategy, shop policies and more.
Shop operations & finances
Get all the seller features you need to manage and run your shop. Seamlessly optimise your listings, follow up with customers and manage your shop finances.
- Listing helper
Make your listing rank higher with listing recommendations based on Etsy’s seller handbook.
- Followup reminder
Get more reviews on Etsy and build better customer relationships with followup messages.
- Financial reports Planned
See profits instantly, keep track of Etsy fees, and understand the health of your shop.
Marketing & automations
Get all the seller features you need to grow and scale your Etsy business. Increase sales with integrated marketing and automation tools.
- Email sender
Grow your Etsy shop with email marketing. Send regular or automated emails to drive sales.
- Post automator Planned
Automatically promoted your listings on top social media networks to reach more customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is keyword research important for Etsy sellers?
- If you use our Etsy keyword research tool, you will take most of the guessing out of what keywords Etsy buyers are actually searching for. These keywords are essential to generate sales as they describe your products and this is how Etsy is querying customer’s searches.
- For you as an Etsy seller, the right keywords is important as it will help more customers discover your Etsy shop. If you don’t do proper keyword research for your shop and listings, you essentially are risking to be concealed beneath your competitors. In other words, your potential customers will not be able to find your promoted products and you will lose out on revenue.
- Including successful keywords allows you to provide more beneficial descriptions and build compelling listings. Consequently, you will receive better SEO benefits for both Etsy and other search engines, such as Google.
How to do Keyword Research for Etsy?
Using the our keyword finder tool is very easy:
- Step 1: enter a word or phrase that best describes your niche in the search field and click on the search button.
- Step 2: Keyword Finder will check with Etsy and generate a list of the most popular related Etsy tags and give you actionable information like the level of competition and demand for each keyword.
- Step 3: Use this information to select the right keywords and use them as tags and in the title of your Etsy listing. Selecting keywords with high demand and low competition is ideal.
Alura is a vital part of your Etsy success with their all-in-one platform, allowing you to easily manage and grow your Etsy store. This tool will definitely come in handy because you can research trending products on Etsy with ease – like what they’re selling or see which products currently have the highest sales for any search. Specific deadlines, ways to improve your listings, and customer follow-up reminders – all in one platform!