Piktochart was started in 2011, their first DIY infographic platform was born from 4 people working day and night from a small warehouse based in Penang. Today, Piktochart is a suite of photo and video tools, serving more than 11 million users. With a mission to build products to help professionals communicate impactful stories.
What is Piktochart?
Piktochart is an infographic maker, presentation creator, and report builder in one online platform. No graphic design skills needed.
- Created for simplicity. Learn the platform in less than an hour.
Tools like Photoshop & Illustrator require months of training before you can make a graphic that looks professional. With Piktochart, you can whip up a professional-looking design in less than an hour — No training or graphic design experience required. Our drag and drop editor helps you create infographics, brochures, or presentations in minutes, not hours.
- Integrate into your current workflow
With Piktochart, you don’t have to overhaul your entire workflow. Download your visual content in PNG and PDF formats and share them with your colleagues via email. You can also download your presentations as a PPT file and use presentation software like Powerpoint to present offline.
What you get in Piktochart pro package:
- Unlimited visuals
- Unlimited visual downloads
- Unlimited folders
- 100GB storage for image uploads
- Export images in HD
- Brand Assets
- Protect your published visuals with a password
- Upload & use your own fonts
- Create custom templates
Why should you use Piktochart?
At Piktochart, you become a manager of one. There’s no need to wait for orders. Go ahead and set your own goals and execute them. You are in charge of your growth and performance. Your leader merely acts as a coach and enabler supporting you in reaching your full potential.
Who should use for?
Whoever you are. Their online graph generator also helps you create eye-catching graphs in minutes. Creating graphs that convey a meaningful message takes time. It makes it easy to do by taking care of the design. Just choose a template, add your data and customize it however you want.
What does Piktochart help you create?
- Whether you need to visualize a process, explain a topic, or tell a new hire what to expect on their first day, a good infographic can do the job. With this tool, you always get access to the premium infographics templates.
- Keep your manager and everyone on your team on the same page. This tool helps you create reports that turn boring data into a clear story.
- Need to pitch to an investor, client, or stakeholder? It has you covered. Easily create a professionally-looking pitch deck, sales deck, or an engaging presentation for business or school.
- Whether you need to promote an event, or you just need to let your employees know what’s going on in the cafeteria, our posters can do the trick. Use one of the poster templates or create a custom poster using blank canvas.
Want to drive more engagement on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Instagram? We’ve got you! Repurpose your webinars, Zoom recordings, and thought leadership videos into social media videos. Say “hello” to the most straightforward video editor on the web.
I firmly believe that Piktochart will change your game. If before, you spent a lot of time and money to create content. Now anyone can easily create a professional, high-quality map in no time, create simple and informative images without you needing any design skills. I recommend buying now at our Piktochart group buy for a great tool at the cheapest price. I hope that you will find this article useful. Thanks for reading!