Are you looking for the best spy tools to stay ahead of your competition? Adspy is just one of many tools that offer marketing intelligence, but there are still lots of other alternatives available. In this blog post, we’ve compiled a list of top 10 Adspy alternatives to help marketers stay ahead in the game.
What is Adspy?
AdSpy is the world’s largest searchable database of Facebook and Instagram ads. Their superior data and smart search methodology may help you find commercial adverts. AdSpy simplifies and cools it for dropshippers globally.
AdSpy provides several perks. Control the most rapidly expanding network of ad spy tools with in-depth social media data.
Benefits of using Adspy
- Adspy finds and analyzes specialized competitor marketing
- Over 80 million advertising from marketers in 198 countries in several languages
- Large advertising database
- High-accuracy search filter lets you target competing campaigns
- It examines Facebook and Instagram advertisements
- Smart advanced search criteria to uncover ad text, comments, landing page URLs, ad kinds, and competitor daily likes
- Find the Latest and Most Interesting Ad Campaigns
- Save a lot of money on testing campaigns
- Find Marketable New Products
- Keep an Eye on Competitors’ Brands
- Find top global market
- Browse Ads by what’s most important
Why do you need to look for Adspy alternatives?
- Adspy pricing is expensive for newbies
- Displays spammed Facebook ads
- Search results sometimes time out
- Hard to discover past search results
Top 10 Best Adspy Alternatives
In the world of digital advertising, finding the right tools to help you create successful ad campaigns can make all the difference. Here are our top picks for the best Adspy alternatives, in no particular order.
Niche Scraper helps you uncover successful products for your E-commerce dropshipping. It offers keyword research, competitor research, and social media activity analysis. Niche Scraper makes it easy to find successful product ideas and marketing campaigns for your business.
Niche Scraper‘s highlight features:
- Product research tool for finding winning products to sell on your e-commerce store
- Daily product feeds that showcase trending and profitable products
- Access to product data including sales history, revenue, and competition level
- Integration with popular e-commerce platforms like AliExpress and Shopify
Bigspy is an effective ad spy tool for Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and others. Bigspy lets you search ads by keywords, URLs to see performance metrics. Ad creatives, text, and landing page analysis are also available.
About 3,000,000 people worldwide use this ad spy tool. Filter ads by country, date produced. It filters advertising for eCommerce, travel, health, and other areas. BigSpy monitors your competitors’ top affiliate marketers. This program tracks and downloads competitor landing pages.
Big Spy‘s highlight features:
- Search and analyze ad campaigns by keyword, location, and other factors
- Access to over 100 million ad campaigns from over 40 countries
- In-depth analytics on ad performance, engagement, and targeting
- Ad creatives and targeting details to copy successful ad campaigns
Minea helps dropshippers and online merchants discover products. Product research is the most important part of internet sales. If this step fails, you’ll likely face too many challenges.
To discover a successful product, analyze the market and compare what sells well to competing products. This tool spies on rivals and gathers relevant data (advertising techniques, store analysis results, etc.) about their products. MINEA helps you choose the best e-commerce products.
MINEA’s highlight features:
- Stay Up-to-Date with the Latest Minea Offerings
- Find Influencers to Market Your Products
- Product research
- Best Niche Analysis Competitors’ advertising
- Ad campaign metrics, including interaction, targeting, and copy
- Ad performance and audience targeting analysis
- Accurate engagement rate estimations
- Popular niche ad campaigns updated daily
Social Ad Scout
Social Ad Scout is a tool that helps you explore and emulate your competitors’ advertising techniques. By scanning social media channels, it provides a vast collection of the latest and most popular advertisements worldwide, enhancing your brand’s image and value on Facebook and other social media platforms.
This tool retrieves a wide range of ad types, including images, videos, and sliding ads. It allows you to understand the ad strategies of online marketers in your industry. Social Ad Scout also allows you to analyze your competitors’ landing pages, and provides detailed information on ad analytics.
Social Ad Scout’s highlight features:
- Dual device coverage
- Instant updates
- Targeting overviews
- Comprehensive ad formats
- Actual ad links
- Favorites and notifications
- Permanent ads archive
- Residential IP addresses
- Easy and user-friendly interface
- Intuitive search capabilities
PowerAdSpy is the only program that include adverts from every major advertising network, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube, GDN, NATIVE, Reddit, and Quora. Its database updates occur hourly.
To gather ad copies for Poweradspy‘s database, developers spend hours executing advertisements. This means you can easily find ad copies that are relevant to your niche, and use them to test out variations on your own ads if they aren’t converting. It’s a breeze for any marketer to implement.
Poweradspy’s highlight features:
- Ad database of 6 million+ and rising
- Data from 15+ countries
- Find Campaigns with a Few Clicks
- See Hidden Cash Pages
- Information-Targeting Campaigns
- Discover Landing Pages
- Track Ads Across Platforms
- Free Trial No Card Needed
Anstrex is well recognized as a top-tier native ad spying tool. Anstrex offers a suite of specialized solutions for digital marketing companies.
To far, Anstrex have amassed over 15 million ads from over 50,000 marketers in 92 different countries. Now that you have access to your competitors’ data, you can figure out where they are making mistakes and improve.
Anstrex’s highlight features:
- Huge Native Ad Platforms – The tool offers vast native ad platforms, setting it apart from other spy tools
- Real-time Competitors Data – Provides up-to-the-minute competitor data so that you stay ahead of the game
- Numerous Filtering Options – With multiple filtering options, including ad network, category, and device, you can get precise results sorted by date, length, and popularity
- Bookmarking – Save your favorite ads for later viewing with Anstrex’s bookmark feature
- Alert Queries – The alert feature enables you to find ads that best fit your business needs
- Real-time Analysis – Design the most effective and lucrative ad campaigns
- Pop & Push Notification Ads Spying – Anstrex helps you spy on pop ads and in-page notification ads
- Fast Editing – Tailor the landing page to your specific needs with Anstrex’s powerful HTML editor
SpyFu provides SEO tools that leverages web scraping to find Google AdWords keywords. SpyFu provides quick backlink schemes, ranking histories, and SEO analysis.
After spying and gathering information, the only issue is how to attack and defeat your opponents. Planned your attack?
Spyfu’s highlight features:
- Get the scoop on the rivalry
- SEO and PPC Reports with Amazing Visualizations
- Plenty of gadgets to choose from
- Explore what your competitors are doing well.
- Backlink analysis
- Ads Competitors
Dropispy is ad spy tool has the world’s biggest social media classified advertising database. Dropispy’s powerful technology lets you access hundreds of social media ads everyday.
Discover the greatest dropshipping businesses and learn from them! Dropispy is the most cost-effective Adspy alternative.
Dropispy’s highlight features:
- The database has tens of millions of adverts. Daily advertisements exceed 1000
- Sort by keyword, ad kind, country, creative type, platform, likes, shares, dates, etc
- Real-time analytics and social evidence reveal hot advertising
- Find winning products: Find global ideas, products, niches, and markets
- Use Dropispy’s fast servers and simple UI to navigate
- Many more features are coming!
AdTargeting is a popular Facebook interest targeting tool. It enables companies assess user interests and target them. AdTargeting now targets Google and TikTok advertising, besides to Facebook.
AdTargeting offers massive niches and interests to target your audience for ad campaigns. You can reach niche demographics your competitors haven’t seen. It also shows how many people like or use certain keywords, their gender, age, geographical location, and area.
AdTargeting’s highlight features:
- Target competitors’ Facebook followers
- More keyword insights
- Time-saving interest research
- Discovering advertising pages to spy on competition Facebook Ads
- One-click interest addition to Ad account
- Comparing interests and picking the best
AdvertSuite stores tens of millions of Facebook ads. They also support ads on Instagram, YouTube, and Google. But you’ll need to upgrade to see adverts on these sites (more on upsells later). The main solution supports just Facebook ads, which I use frequently. On the website, they pitch AdvertSuite as a way to see what advertisements work for others and copy them in any niche, saving you money on testing.
AdvertSuite’s highlight features:
- Find best Facebook ads by searching keywords, niches, competitors, and domains.
- Ads Drive Buyer Traffic Now
- Competitor breakdown
- Advertsuite has over 80 million adverts from 15 countries, with hundreds added everyday.
- Filters by geolocation
- Video/Image Ad Integration
- CTA-Based Sorting
- Position-filtering ads
- Module for funnel breakdown
Conclusion: Which is the best Adspy alternatives?
In conclusion, these ten Adspy alternatives are a great way to stay ahead of the competition and keep your business running smoothly. Each of these options offers a variety of features that can help you reach your branding and marketing goals, so consider trying them all out until you find one that best fits your requirements.
No matter which one you choose, all of these options provide powerful tools that can take your digital marketing efforts to the next level and make sure you remain competitive in any industry. So don’t wait – it’s time to get started!