Audioflow with premium, custom-made soundtracks, an easy-to-use interface, multiple categories and ‘moods’ to choose from, all royalty-free so you can use them with confidence on any device. any video you create, for any platform. It’s the all-in-one professional audio solution for marketers and video creators
What is Audioflow?
Audioflow is a tool that provides advanced audio tracks for video. It includes a variety of genres ranging from slow motion, modern tunes, peerless ukeleles, sound effects and logos.
- Unlimited Downloads
- Voiceover Recording
- Text-to-speech Creator
- 200+ Hand-Crafted Premium Tracks
- Royalty-Free Commercial Use License
- 30 Premium Logo Idents & Openers
- Special Bonus: Christmas tracks
- Use in client videos
Why should you use audioflow?
Never worry about purchasing audio tracks ever again. For all your video needs in all popular genres. Simply login, preview hundreds of tracks and download with just 1-click.
Simply connect your mic, or use your desktop mic, hit record and talk. “Dum da da da…” Then edit & save it as an MP3 file. Simple, great sounding voiceovers. Done!
Hundreds of premium tracks
The cream of the crop, these tracks will make any average video sound incredible! And did I mention Royalty-free! No more YouTube copyright claims and HIGHER engagement, it’s like music to your viewer’s ears!
Don’t like to record your own voice? No problemo, simply write or paste any text script, select a voice actor and hit generate! Realistic voice over done in a click! Oh and you can also record it in up to 14 different languages!
Music genres can be used for all videos
Make your videos fresh and upbeat with modern dance tracks.
Ukelele beats always put a smile on your face and are great for explainers
Pop tracks are great for a modernand upbeat feel for explainer videos
Cinematic tracks are great for creating epic emotion in teasers.
Quirky & Funk
Use these to give your videos a cool and fun feel to your videos
Give your videos a bit of a punchwith banging drums and heavy beats
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I have a YouTube claim?
- Youtube has an automated system which sometimes flags videos that could be considered having unlicensed audio. with audioflow, all of our music tracks are solely owned by us and no third party artists. Which means you’re less likely to receive a copyright claim using our music than if you were to use tracks from sites with third part artists. If however you do, here is a link you can use to dispute the claim
- When you get to the box that asks you to explain your claim, simply write, “Licensed through Audioflow.io.” That should take care of it, but if you continue to have issues, please reach out and we will work with you to ensure it’s resolved in a timely manner.
Can I use tracks on client projects?
Yes, if you purchase the commercial rights license, you will receive a commercial license to use any track from audioflow in unlimited commercial projects for you and your clients. No additional fees!
In conclusion, Video is a massive part of my online business. And getting people to actually stick around and continue watching is what quality audioflow does. That is why audiollow will be a no-brainer purchase for you. I highly recommend audioflow. The quality of tracks & tools are outstanding and you won’t find anything near this quality at this kind of price. What are you waiting for? Buy now at our audioflow group buy. We always have cheaper than ever.We always have cheaper than ever. I hope you will find this article useful. Thanks for reading!