You may be looking for best Grammarly alternatives, or you might want to change from Grammarly to another tool. Look no further. Grammarly is undoubtedly one of the most powerful proofreading tools available, but there are other tools which are comparable to Grammarly that are also quite affordable. In this blog, we will discuss three best paid and unpaid alternatives to Grammarly.
The 2 best Grammarly alternatives
Need to be quick? Here’s an overview of all the 2 Best Grammarly alternatives.
QuillBot, a Grammarly free alternative, is worth a look. It’s a tool that allows you to summarize, paraphrase, and check grammar all in one place. It’s an AI-based tool that corrects grammar, spelling, punctuation, and other errors in writing.
QuillBot Grammar Tester: A Great Alternative to Grammarly
- QuillBot simplifies writing with a clean and intuitive interface.
- Grammarly is a similar program that detects and suggests ways to correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and other errors.
- They’ve created three tools on one platform at a very reasonable price.
- The best part is that you don’t have to sign up or create a new account in order to use the grammar-checking tool.
QuillBot Premium Plans
QuillBot’s forever-free plan is available that you can use for as many years as you like. You also have some restrictions when you sign up for the free plan. However, you still get access to all the tools. QuillBot Grammarly Checker, however, is currently in beta mode. You can still use it for free. Upgrade your plan to get the most out of the other tools, such as summarizing and paraphrasing.
- Monthly: $4.95/month
- Semi-Annual Fee: $4.15/month (24.95 for 6 months)
- Annual: $3.33/month (or 39.95 for the year).
ProWritingAid, the next option in our list of Grammarly alternatives, is next. Most people would have heard about it. This mentor will help you write error-free emails and articles.
What Makes ProWritingAid an Excellent Alternative to Grammarly
- ProWritingAid is compatible with Google Docs. Microsoft Word. Open Office. Google Chrome. Safari. You can also integrate ProWritingAid to your favorite apps via a web API.
- This tool not only identifies grammar errors but also vague words, repetitive words or passive word misuse, complex sentences, sentence length variation and other issues.
- Chrome, Safari Edge, Firefox and Safari have extensions that allow you to spot mistakes and fix them.
- ProWritingAid’s contextual tosaurus can help you find the right words and synonyms.
ProWritingAid Premium Plans
Free Plan: The software also comes with a 500 word limit. You also get 19 writing reports and summary reports on key issues. You can upgrade your plan to receive more than 500 reports at once.
- Monthly: $20/mo
- Yearly: $79/y
- $399 for a lifetime
ProWritingAid Premium +:
- Monthly: $24/mo
- Yearly: $89/y
- $499 for a lifetime
Conclusion – best Grammarly alternatives
There are best Grammar alternatives, but we have chosen the best. These Grammarly alternatives offer either a free plan or a free trial, so you can try them before you commit to them. QuillBot Grammar checker, my favorite free Grammarly alternative is available. It’s free so you can try it for as long you like. If you have more tools that are better than mine, please share them below for everyone to know.