Ahrefs is undoubtedly one of the most widely used SEO tools on the market. You can use their many features, including keyword explorer and site explorer as well as content explorer and backlink checker.
The biggest problem is the high price. The starter plan is $99 per month and doesn’t offer a trial. It offers a paid trial, which costs $7 for 7 days.
Ahrefs offers many great alternatives, including one that provides all the features for a low price and excellent service.
This 5+ Best Ahrefs Alternatives SEO Tools post will cover 5+ best-paid & free Ahrefs alternatives that work well for you.
Let’s just get started, without too much delay.
SEMrush is my favorite SEO tool and one of the best Ahrefs alternatives. SEMrush is the best option if you’re looking for an all-in-one SEO tool.
You can access a variety of tools from one platform, including:
- Keyword research
- Analyse of competitors
- Site audits
- Brand monitoring
- Analyse backlinks
- There are many more.
SEMrush is a good alternative to Ahrefs.
- The SEMrush keyword search tool allows you to find the best keywords for your PPC campaigns and SEO. It also lets you see which keywords are being used by your competitors and which ranking they have in the search engine for a specific phrase.
- Enter their domain names to get detailed information on your competitors. You will see all important stats, such as organic keywords they rank for, backlinks with anchor texts & backlink types and top pages, traffic volume, source, and much more.
- Site Audit is another great feature of the tool. The tool scans your site and provides a detailed report that shows technical issues, on-site problems, and recommendations for how to fix them.
- It’s a great tool for market research, audience monetization, improving social media marketing and content marketing.
Pricing: with $20, you can get 1 month access to SEMrush from Share Tool. Check this link: https://sharetool.net/product/semrsh-guru-2021/
Neil Patel has created UberSuggest, a new free SEO tool. Ubersuggest’s free edition has some limitations, but it is still worth using for basic analysis and testing purposes. It’s one of the cheapest Ahrefs alternatives, and costs just $11.
Ubersuggest’s incredible features include:
- Domain Overview
- Top SEO Pages
- Keyword Suggestions
- Content ideas
- Backlink data
Ubersuggest: Why is it a good alternative to Ahrefs
- Take a look at your competitors’ moves and strategies in the market and adopt them to increase your output.
- Find the top pages of your competitors using the keywords phrases that they rank in the search engine. You can use the SEO top pages report to create content people love to read.
- Use the keyword tool to generate thousands of keyword suggestions, from long-tail keywords to seed keywords.
- You can see all linking domains to your site with anchor text, domain rating and do-follow or no-follow tags.
Moz Pro, a well-known SEO toolkit that can help you improve your website’s ranking in the SERPs, is well-known. It was founded in 2004 as an SEO consulting firm. Now, it offers a variety of products that can be used by small and large SEO agencies, bloggers, and businesses to improve their SEO. Moz Pro is another great Ahrefs alternative.
Moz Pro include solutions that are:
- Optimization on-page
- Site Crawl
- Keyword Research
- Tracking rank
- Link Research
- Custom Reports
Moz also created DA (Domain authority), and PA (Page authority), metrics that scale your website from 0-100 by taking into account multiple factors. Your content will rank higher in search engines if it has a high domain authority.
Many domain checker tools are available to check DA or PA. Moz offers a Moz Bar extension that you can get from the chrome shop. Installing Moz Bar will allow you to check DA, PA and Backlinks stats on each search engine result.
Moz Pro is a good alternative to Ahrefs.
- You can optimize your pages by identifying opportunities and increase your page rank in search engines with On-page optimization.
- Learn about the technical SEO issues that can affect your rank, traffic, and indexing. This report provides detailed information on each issue and offers solutions.
- It’s one of the most powerful and precise keyword research tools, with more than 500 million traffic-generating keywords. It also allows you to export keyword research data as a CSV file.
- Link Explorer allows you to analyze both your backlink profile as well as that of your competitor, including referring domains and anchor text.
Majestic is the last Ahref alternative. Majestic-12 Limited, a UK-based company founded in 2004, owns it. This toolkit for link building includes several tools that can be used within a platform.
- Site Explorer
- Bulk Backlinks Checker
- URL Submitter
- History of Flow Metrics
- Domain comparison
- Neighbourhood checker
- Powerful API keys for developers
Majestic is a good alternative to Ahrefs.
- Site Explorer gives you a detailed view of your website. This report includes all important metrics like trust flow, citation flows, external links and referring domains &subnets.
- It does not offer SEO services such as organic traffic, keyword search, keyword difficulty, or keyword ranking. It’s an SEO backlink checking tool and link building toolet that is primarily used to analyze backlinks using different metrics.
- Developers and data-hungry agencies can save precious time with an API key.
Serpstat – Another Ahrefs Competitor
Serpstat offers a similar experience as Ahrefs with many of the same features. This Ahrefs alternative also offers Serpstat extension browsers like Opera, Chrome, Firefox and Firefox. It is available in multiple languages, including English, Russian and Ukrainian.
It’s an all-in-one SEO platform with amazing tools.
- Site analysis
- Analysis of advertisements
- Analyse backlinks
- Rank tracker
- Site audit
- Keyword analysis
- Current Beta Version of Tools
Serpstat is a good alternative to Ahrefs.
- The batch analysis feature of Serpstat allows you to examine up to 200 domains simultaneously. You can also compare multiple domains using traffic, ads, keywords and visibility.
- Find out about your competitor’s advertising strategy and keywords. Also, find out their budget.
- Find out the traffic volume of all pages on your website and determine which pages you should optimize and promote. You will be able to make better decisions and maximize your chances of making your site visible in search engine results pages (SERPs).
Start with a free trial version to try out the features of the software. You can only access a limited number of features, queries, or results in the free version.
SE Ranking – All-In-One Alternative To Ahrefs
SE Ranking offers high-quality SEO tools that are both useful for beginners and experienced webmasters. SEO professionals can search for the best software to optimize their projects and promote them independently.
The platform is updated regularly by SE Ranking. They are working to improve the quality of support and features, make the platform more user-friendly, and extend existing functions.
SE Ranking will ensure that you get better service, even if you are able to compete with the rest of the market.
- Keyword rank tracker
- Website audit
- On-page checker
- Backlink checking
- Backlink monitoring
- Monitoring page changes
- Keyword suggestion tool
- Keyword grouper
- Marketing plan
- Research on SEO/PPC competitors
- B2B Features
- Management tool for social media
SE Ranking is a better alternative to Ahrefs.
- SE Ranking is a stronghold in rank tracking. This tool gathers 100% accurate data from seven search engines and all the most popular platforms, including Google, Yahoo!, Bing, YouTube, and Bing. The tool allows users to see rankings for both mobile and desktop devices, as well as all locations (country and city, and even a postal code). A great SERP Tracking tool is also offered by the company. This allows users to gain insights into the top 100 searches results. You can use this information to manage your online reputation.
- This platform also offers the benefit of careful competitor analysis. There are thousands of keywords to choose from, making it easy to miss something. It is important to look at the websites of your competitors and identify the keywords they missed. The SEO/PPC Competitor Search tool gives you access to many charts that show what’s happening on the websites of your “colleagues.” Webmasters can find out everything they need about their target audience, location, keywords, and search results.
- Backlinks are important. This is no secret. You can track and analyze many parameters with SE Ranking. These include the backlinks to a website (yours or that of your competitor), linking domains and geo-locations of pages that link back to that site. Also, you can see the ratio of follow and no-follow links as well as other pages that have many backlinks.
- SEO audits are no less important. Technical aspects must be checked regularly. It is easy to do this with SE Ranking. You can also find and fix any issues – slow loading pages, 404 errors, and errors related to mobile optimization.
SEO PowerSuite – A Powerful Alternative To Ahrefs
SEO PowerSuite, a system-based SEO tool, is available for download on your computer. With over 2 million users worldwide, it is one of the most powerful Ahrefs alternatives. SEO PowerSuite can be used on Mac, Windows, or Linux.
SEO PowerSuite includes powerful tools:
- Rank tracker
- Website Auditor
- SEO SpyGlass
- Link Assistant
SEO PowerSuite is a better alternative to Ahrefs.
- The Rank Tracker tool allows you to check your rank locally or globally in Google, Yahoo!, Bing, or any other search engine. You can check keyword position daily, once per week, or the top 50 search results. Amazingly, the rank tracker tool has no limitations. You can do anything you want.
- Website Auditor is a vital tool that can show you the health of your website and any errors that may be affecting search engine rankings, indexing, or user experience. It will scan your website for broken links, duplicate content and mobile usability. It also provides recommendations for how to fix the errors and all of the page links that are affected.
- SpyGlass, the latest feature in SEO PowerSuite, quickly locates new backlinks to your site. It also creates a report that shows you your backlink profile. This includes a list of all domains, total backlinks and a list of any dofollow or nofollow links. You can also see how your backlink profile has changed over time.
We now have the top five best Ahrefs options. Which one you choose depends entirely on your needs. The free tool is great for beginners.
We recommend SEMrush as a paid SEO tool. It is a one-stop-shop for digital marketers. All your competitor’s strategy, keywords, top pages and backlinks can be viewed in one place.
Which Ahrefs is your favourite? Comment below to let me know.