Discover Blinkist Premium – a great solution to quickly access knowledge from thousands of best-selling non-fiction titles. In just 15 minutes or less, you will be able to read or listen to important lessons summarized in text and audio, saving you time and increasing your knowledge every day.
What is Blinkist?
Blinkist is a service that provides brief summaries of books and podcasts, articles and articles on a wide range of topics from globally successful and famous authors and celebrities. Thanks to “blinks” of 200-300 words containing detailed, concise information, you can quickly access rich ideas, shares and experiences without having to spend hours reading and pondering.
With Premium, you get the best of Blinkist—unlimited access to 5,500+ bestselling nonfiction titles, exclusive member-only insights from podcasts, hands-free learning with high-quality audio, download titles for offline access, and sending reads to Kindle.
- Read or listen
Get the key ideas from nonfiction bestsellers in minutes, not hours.
- Find your next read
Get book lists curated by experts and personalized recommendations.
We’ve teamed up with podcast creators to bring you key insights from podcasts.
Why should you use Blinkist?
Using Blinkist brings many benefits to users, including making the most of free time in the day, to access important main ideas and useful information from books. Blinkist mainly provides non-fiction titles, providing a rich source of information from real life. The genre is trendy and popular, making it suitable for access as ebooks, audiobooks, and instant-reading apps like Blinkist.
Who is Blinkist for?
- Blinkist is an excellent resource for anyone who desires to learn more but struggles to find the time or energy to read lengthy books. Whether you are a busy professional with limited free time, a student seeking to expand your knowledge base, or simply someone who wants to explore new topics, Blinkist can help you achieve your goals.
- Even those who may not typically enjoy reading can benefit from Blinkist’s easy-to-digest summaries of books across a wide range of genres and subject areas. By providing quick and convenient access to essential insights from the world’s best non-fiction literature, Blinkist empowers all audiences to learn, grow and improve themselves.
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between a Blinkist Premium account and a free Blinkist account?
- You will have free access to more than 5000 titles available on the Blinkist app, and download Podcasts, Blinks, Audio to store on your device and can skip any audio. While in the Blinkist Free version, you will only be able to read randomly selected books every day on the App.
Does the app currently support Chinese?
- The new Blinkist app currently only supports English and German. App does not support using Chinese.
How many devices can Blinkist account be used?
- Currently, there is no limit to the number of devices used on a Blinkist account. However, for stability, you should limit login to 10 devices.
Can I change my account information while using it?
- You keep your shop account information for your convenience
Is blinkist free?
- You are allowed a free 7-day trial by subscribing to Blinkist’s annual plan. There’s no obligation to maintain a subscription, and you’ll only be charged on the day the free 7-day trial period ends. Subscribe to Premium, find out as many and as many times as you want, before deciding to subscribe to higher plans.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to nourish your brain and broaden your horizons of knowledge even during busy daily moments like driving, commuting, doing housework, walking or relaxing. Sign up for a Blinkist Premium today at Share Tool and start exploring the world of knowledge rich in top-notch books!