Crocoblock is a set of tools to create any kind of website using WordPress as well as using the Elementor pages builder plug-in. If you’re a blogger an owner of a business, operate an e-commerce store or perform any other type of business online, this tool might be the one suitable for you
What is Crocoblock?
Crocoblock is a suite of tools for creating WordPress websites that have the Elementor page builder plugin installed. When you sign up with Croco block, you get access to their free Kava WordPress theme as well as a selection of useful plugins and tools. Of course, You can use any WordPress theme you want.
- Number of projects
- Product Updates
- Dynamic templates
- Design templates
- Eight Puzzle Types
- Interactive pop-ups
- Full access JetPlugins
Why should you use Crocoblock?
The plugins bundled with Crocoblock allow you to do much more than you’d expect. Another plugin called JetTabs allows you to display tabs, accordions, switchers, and image accordions easier than ever before. Instead of adding content inside the WYSIWYG editor, you can specify a template designed in Elementor for each tabbed content item to make your tabs even more polished!
How does it work?
- With themes and page builders, you often have to start your website from scratch and create your own sections. This process can be lengthy and complicated, especially when you have to adapt your design to tablet and mobile formats.
- By using Crocoblock and Elementor design demos, you can cut down on design time for entire websites. Of course, there are some sections that we remove or replace with blocks from other demos or from Magic Button, but you can still create a fully responsive page in less than 5 minutes.
- You can then insert your own content and images to change the look and feel of your website so that it represents your client’s brand.
One-Click Installation is all you need
- While Crocoblock includes multiple JetPlugins for you to use, you can run the Installation Wizard to include the elements you need for your website.
- Once the plugin is installed and your license is activated, Crocoblock offers you several themes you can install with the simple click of a button.
- If you are building a website from scratch, you can go over the list of dynamic site demos and decide which one fits the style of the website you are looking for.
- Later in your website development, you can easily insert blocks inside your pages by browsing the list inside the Magic Button.
The learning curve is relatively easy
- Everyone knows that Elementor offers an extensive list of templates and sections for its users. But once you start adding more plugins that provide more templates, you may quickly get lost while searching for a specific one.
- Crocoblock is well aware of this issue, and that is why they added a Magic Button inside Elementor, which resolves the problem for its users. The Magic Button features templates and sections specifically made for Crocoblock.
- So you can save time when you are looking for an Elementor template or a template from Crocoblock! Just like Elementor, Crocoblock features several categories that allow you to filter through the content and find what you need faster.
- Plus, the content inside the Magic Button is constantly updated with new options. Make sure to take a look at it often!
Needless to say, this tool has become a must-have toolkit for anyone working with Elementor! I recommend you buy it now at our Crocoblock group buy to own the best tool at the cheapest price. I hope that you will find this article useful. Thanks for reading!