Share Tool is excited to bring you a newly launched Duolingo account plan that offers a unique learning experience. Learning with Duolingo is not only fun, but it’s also proven to be very effective! With compact lessons, you can score high and unlock new levels, while practicing useful communication skills.
What is Duolingo?
Duolingo is a popular online language learning app. This application uses an interactive learning method, combining listening, speaking, reading and writing to enhance learners’ communication ability. The application offers various difficulty levels, from basic to advanced, allowing the user to progress in stages.
- Language is ultimately a communication tool. Duolingo takes a functional approach by focusing on what learners actually want to do with a language.
- Lessons focus on a real-life goal — for instance, ordering at a restaurant. Learners develop the vocabulary and grammar needed to achieve that goal through lots of varied practice in reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Along with commonly used phrases like “¿Dónde está el baño?” (Where is the bathroom?), Duolingo learners also encounter sentences like “Tu oso bebe cerveza” (Your bear drinks beer).
- Why the quirky sentences? They’re memorable and more fun to learn. Our unexpected content also pushes learners to think carefully about the language they’re learning.
A balanced approach
- Duolingo allows learners to discover patterns on their own without needing to focus on language rules — the same way you learned your first language as a child. This approach, called “implicit learning,” is ideal for developing a strong foundational knowledge of a language and its rules.
- But explicit instruction is useful for some concepts. So Duolingo offers both! In addition to lessons, learners can access Tips for explanations on grammar, pronunciation, and helpful phrases.
- With over 500 million learners, you’d think personalized instruction would be tough to pull off. But we’re up for the challenge! Machine learning algorithms are always at work to serve up learning material at just the right difficulty level for each learner.
Many ways to learn
- Learners benefit from varied exposure to language. That’s why we offer learning experiences like interactive stories and podcasts.
- These additional formats help learners with interaction, conversation, and reading and listening comprehension — all valuable skills for real-world language practice!
- At Duolingo, we’re committed to improvement. Test questions are embedded throughout our courses to measure how learners are progressing — and to show where Duolingo can improve.
- We use the results to develop new and better courses, expand our universe of language-learning tools, update our materials as languages evolve, and ensure we’re continuing to offer the best language education in the world. Like language, we never stand still.
What are the benefits of learning a new language?
- Connect with the people and cultures you care about.
- Learn about new cultures and perspectives.
- Get the full story, in addition to subtitles.
- Help your brain stay sharp and engaged.
- Enjoy exclusive access to culture and current events.
- Thinking beyond the framework.
- Make the most of travel.
- Support your community.
- Develop your knowledge of your own language.
- Make friends around the world.
Why should you study with Duolingo?
- Really effective
Duolingo courses effectively teach listening, reading and writing skills. You can see the latest scientific research!
- Personalize the learning experience
The perfect combination of artificial intelligence (AI) and language science, creating personalized lessons that help everyone learn at the right pace and level.
- Dynamic transmission
Duolingo makes it easy for learners to build learning habits through simulation games, fun challenges, and reminders from the friendly owl Duo.
- Learning with practice
Learn effectively without being boring! Build your skills every day with fun lessons and fun characters.
- Personalize the learning experience
Lessons meet individual needs to help learners absorb faster.
- Focus on the core point
The curriculum is based on national and international standards.
- Enjoy the fun of learning
Fun experiences help you learn for fun and become more confident.
- Stay motivated
Compact lessons and game simulation features help you form study habits.
With flexibility and compact lessons, Duolingo helps you score points, unlock new levels, and practice useful communication skills. Regardless of whether you are rich or poor, they believe that everyone deserves access to a high-quality education. So, sign up for a Duolingo account now at Share Tool to start your new learning journey.