Facebook interest targeting tool reveals 1000’s of hidden Facebook interests you can target without your competition knowing
What is InterestExplorer?
- InterestExplorer is a Facebook interest targeting tool reveals many hidden Facebook interests you can target and can help advertisers of all sizes to lower their costs and reach more relevant audiences
Why you should give this a try?
- InterestExplorer uses Facebook’s API to list all interests in any niche (even the tiny ones).
- These hidden interests are more targeted and have less competition than the “public” ones.
- Enter a broad topic and browse 1000’s of hidden Facebook interests – in just seconds!
- Find hidden interests in any niche
Use the search bar to explore a broad topic. Within seconds you’ll be browsing a list of all hidden interests.
Search interests in 43 different languages
Sort results by audience topic or audience size
Lookup the interest on Facebook or Google in 1-click
- Narrow search results by audience size
Use the filters to narrow down the results by audience size and increase relevancy by excluding certain topics.
Define a minimum and maximum audience size
Exclude certain topics or specific words
Save time by hiding already saved interests
- Save time and stay super organized
Save your interest finds into projects that you can add to over time, so you’ll avoid having to repeat any research.
Save interests into an unlimited number of projects
Categorize projects around topic or client name
Searches are saved to avoid duplicate research
- Laser-target with built-in layering
Create layers of interests so that you force Facebook to show your ads just to the hottest leads and buyers.
Create as many interest layers as you need
Distribute your interests randomly with a single click
Drag-and-drop to perfect your interest layers
- Effortlessly pull interests into Facebook
Copy your interests to the clipboard, export them to a CSV file or apply them straight into existing ad sets.
Copy in the right format for Facebook Ads Manager
Export your finds into a downloadable CSV file
Upload interests into existing Facebook ad sets