Keyword research on the go
Accurate metrics right where you need it
What is Keywords Everywhere?
- The Keywords Everywhere browser add-on can be easily installed on either Chrome or Firefox. The best part is that we show you monthly search volume, cost per click and competition data of keywords on multiple websites.
Why Should You Give This A Try
Cost Per Click
Trend Data (from 2004)
- By using this extension you will no longer need to switch between your keyword tool and Google Keyword Planner.
- We help ease the process of finding the exact keywords your audience is looking for. Simply click on either ‘Install for Chrome’ or ‘Install for Firefox’ in accordance to your current browser preference and see our tool in action!
- Bid farewell to the countless hours spent on researching and comparing keywords on multiple platforms. Our tool seamlessly appends search volume data, CPC and competition data onto the interface of your favorite keyword research tool. You are now able to see all the relevant search volume data in real time while you are on Google Search, Soolve, Ubersuggest, Google Analytics and more.
- Keywords Everywhere also allows access to keyword metrics for any list of keywords and lets you download the list in Excel, CSV or PDF file formats.
- The websites that we currently support are :
- (1) Google.com – the data is shown right under the search textbox
- (2) Google Search Console – the data is shown in the Search Analytics page
- (3) Google Analytics – data shown in the Organic and Search Engine Optimization -> Queries pages
- (4) Google Trends – data shown in the queries widget
- (5) Google Keyword Planner – data shown in a new column
- (6) Google Search – data shown under main keyword as well as related searches
- (7) YouTube – data shown under the searchbox
- (8) Amazon – data shown under the searchbox
- (9) eBay – data shown under the searchbox
- (10) Etsy – data shown under the searchbox
- (11) UberSuggest – data shown alongside keywords in this awesome keyword suggestion tool
- (12) AnswerThePublic.com – data shown in popup on each spoke of the wheel, data also shown in the alphabetic listings
- (13) Soovle.com – data shown next to each keyword all over the page
- (14) KeywordShitter.com – data shown under the main text area next to keywords
- (15) Majestic – Anchor Text Report
- (16) Moz Open Site Explorer – Anchor Text Report