Marmalead creates real tools for real entrepreneurs to live real dreams. That’s why they are committed to providing only the best in Etsy SEO. The developers of this tool say that “Everything in Marmalead is carefully tested to be useful or we won’t release it”. If you’re looking into maximizing your SEO presence on Etsy, Marmalead will be on your radar.
What is Marmalead?
Marmalead is an SEO tool that shows you several components of your Etsy shop, including: Average views per week and month, Where your shop is ranking, Shops you’re competing with, Items you’re competing with, Where you’re ranking.
- Check out what’s trending
- Get a Storm of keyword suggestions
- Similar searches
- Actual search volume
- Actual engagement
- Use MarmaMeters to find the BEST keywords
- Keyword Seasonality
- Keyword Forecasting
- Compare keywords side by side
- Make sure you are priced to win
- Keep up to date on the best keywords for your shop
- See your listings graded with a simple letter grade
- SEO Factors
- Sales Factors
- Optimize your listings so Etsy shows them to more shoppers
For Professionals by Professionals
- The most recommended Etsy SEO product by leaders
- Connect multiple shops for all you Etsy Moguls
- Unlimited access to Entrepreneur’s Course Library
- Secure technology supported by full-time professionals
- Superior support and information for Etsy Sellers
Why should you use Marmalead?
- Marmalead Esty provides you with a detailed evaluation of your products and listings. This tool even helps you decide which items are in demand by doing keyword research. Simply put, the tool will show you where the weak spots are in your Etsy shop and what to focus on in order to improve them.
- It allows you to fairly thoroughly evaluate your items, listings and also do some research to optimize your existing listings. If you’re not sure what to sell on your listing, It will help you with thorough keyword research. It’s a great way to know right away where you need to spend your time improving your store’s sales.
How to Use Marmalead?
- In this section, we’ll walk through the basics, and show you how to get started.
- The first move is to visit Marma lead’s site, sign up for a plan, and decide whether you wish to be charged per month or per year. A cool fact we should mention here is that there’s an option to pay for several separate shops at once.
- The next step is to log into your Marma lead account and integrate it with your Etsy shop. Within a few moments, you’ll notice the “Marmalead scores” on each listing. The tool will use the colors and ABC grading system to signal you whether your listings are doing a good job or not.
How Does Marmalead’s Grading System Work?
- Naturally, green shows that the listing is good in SEO terms, while orange means your listing performs just okay. Red shows that the listing is underperforming. The same goes for the letters; A means you’re doing well, but C might indicate that there are things you need to fix.
- It also analyses each item separately, all you need to do is click on the product and learn what should be done there. It offers features that will provide you with more detailed insights about your shop’s SEO, and we’ll take a look at them in the following section.
- It considers numerous factors when evaluating your Etsy listings, including the kind of photos present on your shop, how many tags you use in your title, whether you use all 13 tags, which listings are renewed, and more. Obviously, you should aim towards making as many listings as possible appear green.
While the price can’t really be described as low, we have to say it doesn’t matter as we have the cheapest for you. Buy now at our Marmalead group buy. Most of the people who have tried using the Marmalead group love it and say it is totally worth it. Why don’t you try to buy it now? If you are wondering about the product, read our Marmalead introdution. I hope you will find this information useful. Thanks for reading!