Quetext claims #1 Plagiarism checker tool and Citation assistant with DeepSearch™ technology. This is a modern tool that is crafted by experts with built-in state-of-the-art machine learning and grammatical analysis techniques.
What is Quetext Pro?
Quetext is a leading plagiarism detection software and citation assistant that combines DeepSearch™ Version 2 and ColorGrade™ technology with clear feedback to detect duplicate content and prevent plagiarism. With over 5 million users worldwide, It has been helping teachers, students, bloggers and professional writers to improve their writing.
- DeepSearch™ is Quetext’s proprietary algorithm that sets it apart from other plagiarism checkers.
- With DeepSearch™ version 2.0 it uses contextual plagiarism rather than the normal phrase match procedure to detect percentage of copied content used by other plagiarism checker tools.
- DeepSearch matches a given phrase on the context of nearby words and phrases (or even sentences) in the paragraph to see if they’re copied or not.
- Since the probability of two sets of phrases (or sentences) matching in two separate instances is almost zero, the chances to get away with plagiarized content with It is almost nil.
- This strict scanning for potential plagiarism makes it one of the best plagiarism checkers for teachers and people like me who outsource a lot of content via freelance writers.
Why should you use Quetext?
It is definitely reliable and safe to use. With its DeepSearch™ and Colorgrade Feedback technology it not only helps you detect plagiarism effectively but also provides you a great user experience.
What can Quetext do for you?
- Huge Database to Match Similarity
Quetext has a vast, searchable database consisting of 20 million books, 35 billion web pages and over 1 million academic journals to make scanning for any traces of duplicate or plagiarized content as effective as it can get. Most free plagiarism checkers do not even have a fraction of the volume of database it offers.
- Property and Privacy Rights
Quetext claims to respect the intellectual properties of users who use their service. No documents uploaded to their database will be sold or traded with third parties. It also does not claim any rights to your documents or properties for using their service.
- Quetext Offers Multiple File Upload
Que text offers multiple file uploading to bulk scan plagiarism easily. You can upload up to 5 documents at once and the supported file formats are PDF, MS Word and plain text files.
- PDF Reports
If you’re looking for a plagiarism checker that lets you export a PDF report of the document scanned, It is your thing. In fact, with the pro version, you get to keep all your reports of every file you’ve scanned for plagiarism and download them as and when needed.
- Exclude Sources
Que text let’s you do just that by excluding sources you don’t want to show up in results. You can exclude specific URLs or domains to prevent Que text from matching your text with those.
- Interactive Snippet Text
Que text’s intuitive snippet text viewer helps you easily spot matches with side by side comparison. And along with the Colorgrade Feedback helps you differentiate between exact match and near-match text with corresponding colors. Great user experience here.
Who should use Quetext?
Que text is definitely legit and a must-have in your content arsenal whether you’re a blogger, freelance writer or an academic professional. uetext has been helping teachers, students, bloggers and professional writers improve their writing.
Quetext plagiarism checker helps you detect duplicate content without your bankroll. If you are looking for an easy to use and legitimate tool that doesn’t save your work then Quetext is what you should try. And if you are a seasoned professional looking for a paid tool, then Quetext with technology DeepSearch™ is a great tool that should be on your tool list and it will do your job superbly. Click buy now at our Quetext group buy. Thank you for reading!