MonsterInsights was previously known as Google Analytics for WordPress by Yoast. In 2016, Syed Balkhi acquired the plugin with a single goal: make analytics easy for beginners.
What is MonsterInsights?
MonsterInsights wordpress is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. At MonsterInsights, they build software that helps you get the stats that matter, so you can make data-driven decisions to grow your website and business.
- Publishers Report. Inspect the top landing pages, top exit pages, top outbound links, top affiliate links, the demographics of your users and the top download links.
- eCommerce Report. In this report, you will be able to see the conversion rate, transactions, revenue, average order value, top products, and top conversion sources.
- Search Console Report. See the top Google Search Terms, clicks, impressions, the average position of each term and click-through rate.
- Dimensions Report. Select only the data and time-range that you want to track in your reports, so you can focus on the relevant information.
- Forms Report. Find out how your forms are performing and which one gives your the most conversions.
- EU Compliance Addon. If you live in the EU, this is probably one of the most important points from the Monsterinsights review. With this Addon, you can easily implement Google AMP Consent Box, Chrome browser opt-out extension and other important plugins such as Cookie Notice and CookieBot.
- Date Range History. Select the date range that you want to see at every moment. You are not only limited at the last 30 days anymore.
- Engagement Tracking. This feature allows you to track, or ignore users who are logged in. Also, MonsterInsights is clever enough to ignore certain user roles such as Administrator and Editor.
- File Downloads. Track your file downloads. Find out who is downloading your files and from which pages.
- Enhanced Link Tracking. If you have more than one link pointing to the same page, this feature tells you which one is performing the best, so you can focus your efforts on that one.
- Affiliate Links. Get important metrics about your affiliate links. Track every time your affiliate links are being clicked by visitors, so you can optimize your campaigns.
- Ads Addon. Using the “Ads” Addon, you can track every time your banners are clicked so you can optimize the positioning of those and increase your overall revenue.
- Performance Addon. If you run a successful website you might end up reaching the Google Analytics processing limits. This Addon gives you the ability to make sample rate and site speed sample rate adjustments.
- Google AMP Addon. The AMP versions of your pages increase the loading speed of your mobiles pages. Unfortunately, sometimes it comes to the cost of producing wrong analytics. With this Addon, you can properly track the AMP versions of your pages and correct those misalignments.
- FB Instant Articles. FB Instant Articles follow a similar philosophy to the AMP pages, and like them, have analytics issues that make them display inaccurate data. This addon corrects those problems so you can completely rely on that information.
- Author Tracking. If you have several authors this feature will come in handy. You will obtain metrics about who well your contributors are performing: Who is the most popular? How many page views are getting?
- Logged-in User Tracking. Find out how your logged-in users are behaving: Which pages are they visiting? At what time? From which links?
- Category / Tags Tracking. Using the “Custom Dimensions” Addon, you can discover which categories and tags are the most popular and have the most page views, so you create most articles targetting those taxonomies.
- SEO Score Tracking. Using the “Custom Dimensions” Addon, you can track over time, the SEO Score of the different pages of your site
Why should you use MonsterInsights?
It’s Easy to Double Your Traffic and Sales When You Know Exactly How People Find and Use Your Website. MonsterInsights shows you the Stats that Matter! Here is how MonsterInsights can boost your business growth.
Who should use MonsterInsights?
- Increase Blog Traffic
- Grow Affiliate & Ad Revenue
- Get More Email Subscribers
- Write Better Content
Store Owners (Ecommerce)
- Reduce Cart Abandonment
- Improve Conversion Rate
- Identify New Referral Partners
- Double Overall Sales
- See Stats that Matter
- Unlock Easy-Win Opportunities
- Get More Email Subscribers
- Write Better Content
- Save Time with Analytics Setup
- Reduce Mistakes and Errors
- Easy for Clients to See Reports
- Raise Hourly Rate Efficiency
Top 5 Reasons Why Over 3 Million Users Love MonsterInsights
With over 3,000,000+ active installs, MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. Here’s why smart business owners, marketers, and developers love MonsterInsights, and you will too!
- Setup Google Analytics on Your WordPress Site in Minutes (without writing any code).
- Get to Know Your Website Visitors in a Whole New Way
- See Exactly How People Find & Use Your Website
- Focus on the Content that Matters
- See All Your Important Store Metrics in One Place
Get Better Insights. Take Action. Grow faster! Join over 3 million website owners and start making data-driven decisions to grow your business.