The Most Powerful WordPress Analytics Plugin… Without the High Costs
What is MonsterInsights?
- This plugin takes you through the process of adding, customizing and managing Google analytics.
Why Should You Give This A Try
- Over 3,000,000+ Professionals use MonsterInsights to Grow their Business with Confidence
- Publishers Report. Inspect the top landing pages, top exit pages, top outbound links, top affiliate links, the demographics of your users and the top download links.
- eCommerce Report. In this report, you will be able to see the conversion rate, transactions, revenue, average order value, top products, and top conversion sources.
- Search Console Report. See the top Google Search Terms, clicks, impressions, the average position of each term and click-through rate.
- Dimensions Report. Select only the data and time-range that you want to track in your reports, so you can focus on the relevant information.
- Forms Report. Find out how your forms are performing and which one gives your the most conversions.
- EU Compliance Addon. If you live in the EU, this is probably one of the most important points from the Monsterinsights review. With this Addon, you can easily implement Google AMP Consent Box, Chrome browser opt-out extension and other important plugins such as Cookie Notice and CookieBot.
- Date Range History. Select the date range that you want to see at every moment. You are not only limited at the last 30 days anymore.
- Engagement Tracking. This feature allows you to track, or ignore users who are logged in. Also, MonsterInsights is clever enough to ignore certain user roles such as Administrator and Editor.
- File Downloads. Track your file downloads. Find out who is downloading your files and from which pages.
- Enhanced Link Tracking. If you have more than one link pointing to the same page, this feature tells you which one is performing the best, so you can focus your efforts on that one.
- Affiliate Links. Get important metrics about your affiliate links. Track every time your affiliate links are being clicked by visitors, so you can optimize your campaigns.
- Ads Addon. Using the “Ads” Addon, you can track every time your banners are clicked so you can optimize the positioning of those and increase your overall revenue.
- Performance Addon. If you run a successful website you might end up reaching the Google Analytics processing limits. This Addon gives you the ability to make sample rate and site speed sample rate adjustments.
- Google AMP Addon. The AMP versions of your pages increase the loading speed of your mobiles pages. Unfortunately, sometimes it comes to the cost of producing wrong analytics. With this Addon, you can properly track the AMP versions of your pages and correct those misalignments.
- FB Instant Articles. FB Instant Articles follow a similar philosophy to the AMP pages, and like them, have analytics issues that make them display inaccurate data. This addon corrects those problems so you can completely rely on that information.
- Author Tracking. If you have several authors this feature will come in handy. You will obtain metrics about who well your contributors are performing: Who is the most popular? How many page views are getting?
- Logged-in User Tracking. Find out how your logged-in users are behaving: Which pages are they visiting? At what time? From which links?
- Category / Tags Tracking. Using the “Custom Dimensions” Addon, you can discover which categories and tags are the most popular and have the most page views, so you create most articles targetting those taxonomies.
- SEO Score Tracking. Using the “Custom Dimensions” Addon, you can track over time, the SEO Score of the different pages of your site