Content publishers like media publications, online sellers as well as news organizations and bloggers can benefit from the use of a quality WordPress magazines theme. The themes let you highlight specific types of information and showcase large quantities of information. Spaces built-in for banner advertising are often included as they are intended for bloggers and publishers.
One of them one of these themes is Newspaper. It is among the most well-known WordPress magazine themes , and developed by the excellent tagDiv team. In this post Newspaper Theme Review, Share Tool will discuss its advantages, characteristics as well as disadvantages in greater in depth. I hope this will provide you with enough details to help you decide if this theme will meet your requirements.
Newspaper Theme Review
Anyone can benefit from The Newspaper template. It’s perfect for review magazines, publishing news, newspaper WooCommerce shop, store and more. Vimeo YouTube and YouTube videos are accepted.
Theme is compliant with GDPR and provides Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support. Web development, minimal projects, online, luxury personal, travel contemporary fashion, food, lifestyle cryptocurrency, and a myriad of others niche sites can benefit from Newspaper theme.
WooCommerce BuddyPress BbPress, WooCommerce , Instagram all offer integration with the Newspaper theme. It employs the top SEO practices for search engines, AdSense and Google Ads are available and the theme is fully responsive to user input, etc.
You can have a new website online within a matter of minutes thanks to Newspaper theme’s intuitive, simple choices. Newspaper theme includes a variety of plugins that can be used without installing third-party plugins. The tagDiv Composer plugin can be an extremely powerful custom front-end page creator.
Here’s a quick overview of Newspaper’s principal characteristics:
- Publishers, online stores and other industries can benefit from this popular journal and theme for news.
- With premium features.
- Layouts are flexible and designed to draw the attention of viewers.
- It is designed to work on a variety of mobile devices.
- One click is all is needed to begin and you’ll be able to access more than 100 exclusive demonstrations for animals, architecture technology travel as well as music, cryptocurrency, sports and more.
- The theme has been designed to be compatible with Gutenberg.
- The template is AMP ready.
- It also has a mobile theme that comes in newspaper theme.
- The Newspaper theme conforms to GDPR.
- More than 120 already-built prototype designs.
- More than 1,500 pre-built design templates for pages and posts are accessible with tagsDiv’s tagDiv Cloud Library plugin that’s included.
- It is possible to lock content and you can also expand your list of email subscribers using the tagDiv Opt-in Builder.
- Additional WooCommerce capabilities are available to add to your site using the tagDiv Shop plug-in.
- Banner ads that are responsive, AdSense, and Google Ads are available.
- It is fully compatible with WPML plugin..
- The Newsletter widget, Exchange, Social Counter and Weather widgets are all available.
- Built-in Translation Panel that includes more than 90 languages translations.
- The tagDiv Composer page builder lets you make distinctive designs and modify template demos for your site. The simple Drag and Drop feature streamlines the procedure.
- You can design unique headers and footers using the footer and header builder.
- You can regulate the content you see in specific posts and categories by using this Flex block feature. It is possible to sort and filter content in accordance with “Highest Rated, “Popular (last 7 calendar days),” “Last Updated Content,” “Most Commented,” and many other attributes.
- It is possible to effectively manage every typefaces that are employed.
- A review system is available that allows users to rate items using percents, points or stars.
- Schema that has rich microdata snippets for reviews and articles
There’s no need to design an entirely new site starting from scratch when your site is built using the newspaper theme. One click of the mouse’s button is all needed to import any of the more than 120 designs for your website.
You can begin customizing the front end as soon as you’ve picked a design you enjoy.
How To Customize Theme Settings?
You can see the bulk of your settings globally in the extensive theme panel. This section lets you modify your theme’s settings as you like. Newspaper doesn’t utilize the default WordPress Customizer. A few users may be dissatisfied due to the inability of previewing modifications as they are created.
If you do upload a demo, it will have all the settings already defined and the settings you’re making on the frontend for one template, for example, will be applied to all layouts of posts.
tagDiv Cloud Library
tagDiv Cloud Library tagDiv Cloud Library contains all the theme’s pre-built content. You can view all the templates available from Your WordPress Dashboard’s Cloud Library area.
You are able to mix and match more than 1,500 different templates. The templates are made to suit a particular theme or for specific page sections. There are templates for blog posts and search page templates. header templates for footers and more.
All templates required will be automatically added once the particular demo has been transferred. You can also personalize your site according to your preferences with any of the templates available.
A Cloud Library section which appears in the upper right-hand side of your screen allows you to import templates from new sources. A new template has to be downloaded if you are planning on changing a specific page or template for a post. The tagDiv Composer then lets you modify your new template to suit your needs.
Editing Content With tagDiv Composer
A tagDiv Composer-based page creator is among the newspaper themes’ most impressive features. Cloud Templates imported can be changed in to any manner you wish with this builder. You can also design completely new designs if you want to. A variety of building components can be utilized.
Its drag-and-drop feature allows you to include any module that is available into your designs. It also allows you to rearrange your existing modules. The content and layout of a module may be changed after clicking on an individual module.
Three buttons will be displayed when you launch the TagDiv Composer. These are Three buttons will appear: Add Element Add Element, load Template (from the Cloud Library), or Website Manager.
You can have customizable headers and footers that could be used globally on your entire website or on specific pages with Website Manager. Website Manager. Additionally, you can set up fonts for header, content and sections of the footer.
When you click on an element, it allows you to modify the element. You can apply your own CSS and drag the element to a new position on the page, or change the styling settings.
A visual menu is used to add elements. Elements are placed in the category which they belong to. The sheer number of elements available could be overwhelming at first however, I appreciated the rational order. The ability to see every element visually makes life much easier.
There’s almost all the elements you’d imagine and more. The Covid-19 statistics counter is only one of the most surprising items accessible. Searching with the feature can assist in finding specific elements faster.
You can change and build different headers for your website using The Header Builder feature. Mobile Header as well as Header Live Search and the Header Main Menu are a few of the header options.
Its header live search function is a useful and under-appreciated tool. Users can access immediate results when they type in keyword phrases into the search form.
Its Header Live Search brings up posts, articles, and websites that match the keyword, providing users the content they’re looking for immediately. You can also customize the result with padding added to meta data and altering the size of the featured image to fit the page.
Footers are able to be import, made and customized with the footer builder. You can also add your footers to webpages and templates.
- tagDiv Composer page builder tagDiv Composer Page Builder allows you to create the number of footers you require on the frontend.
- Templates and pages may have distinct footers.
- More than 69 footer templates available to be used.
- Footer data can be stored for later use.
- The appearance of footer elements on different devices can be changed.
- You can choose which footer that you would like to display at the moment using The Website Manager.
- Pages and templates can also be made with no footer through”No Footer” option “No Footer” option.
There are 69 single-post templates that you can import using The Newspaper theme. You can create as many layouts and templates as you like.
- You can choose from the templates in 96 post-style. Each template can be completely customized.
- It’s not a limit on the amount of post templates that could be made using tagsDiv Composer.
- Advertisements may appear in an modal window that draws attention to the content. The video can be watched without the need to go to the content.
- Videos are displayed visible on the screen when you use the Sticky Video Player is used. You can scroll the screen and the video will remain present and playing.
Newspaper is also supported by WooCommerce and features compatible with WooCommerce. The added features include product search filtering as well as layouts of product pages that have higher conversions, as well as an extensive selection of shop components.
- More than 27 shortcodes to use with WooCommerce.
- 32 shop templates can be modified as you think best.
- This Advanced Product Filters System can be extremely beneficial.
- There are eight built modern shops.
Focusing on mobile users is an additional essential aspect that is part of the theme Newspaper. A design for small screens is provided. A highly optimised mobile versions of your site will be developed when this function is activated.
The included tagDiv AMP plugin gives full support to mobile pages that have been optimized. Mobile users will not see the same size version of your website. They’ll be seeing an alternative version of your site specifically designed for users with smaller screens.
An easy mobile-friendly menu which makes it simpler for users to interact with your website’s content is an integral part of the features. The content on your website will look fantastic regardless of the device is being used to view it.
Customizable Mobile Pages
The Newspaper theme comes with mobile pages that are editable. Each page has its own mobile template.
tagDiv Opt-in Builder
You can collect leads and build email lists by using the tagDiv opt-in Builder plugin. Content on your website may be locked until users enter their email address and sign up to gain access to the content.
You can include a newsletter on your website using tagsDiv’s Newsletter plugin. The new element will be added on the tagDiv Composer element list once the plugin is activated and installed. Choose the embed form service you wish to use. A form with an embed code from FeedBurner, Mailer Lite, or MailChimp is needed.
tagDiv Social Counter
TagDiv’s tagDiv Social Counter software is compatible with Facebook, Twitter followers, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Google Plus, Soundcloud and Feed subscribers. This plugin makes it simple to display the stats of your social accounts.
tagDiv CSS Analyzer Tool
It is possible to improve your website’s speed and performance with the aid of the TagDiv’s CSS Analyzer tool. The non-used CSS removes the CSS from the site, as well as active CSS is reviewed and optimized. Critical CSS is generated from the CSS that was clean and at the top of the page will be where the CSS that is not critical will be placed.
CSS rules utilized through user interaction that are not present will be checked on a regular basis. The entire CSS are recorded and it is possible to play around with a specific area or component by hand. A final CSS template for your site will be designed as well as the critical CSS rules will be split. The rules will then be included in sections of the header on the website.
You can make multiple sidebars. You can also use the Smart sidebar featurelets you control the time and place your sidebars will appear. For instance, sidebars that include widgets that relate to specific website content can be made. The relevant sidebar and associated widgets will be displayed whenever a user of the site browses through an article within the category.
Sidebars that stick function can be enabled when creating sidebars for websites. When a user scrolls down or up an entire page and back, the widgets will be visible.
Newspaper Theme Pricing
With a price of $59 at $59, Newspaper Theme is something that the majority of people can manage. Support for six months are included, which is useful to anyone setting up the theme for their WordPress website and is in need of assistance.
Pros & Cons
Here are the benefits and drawbacks of using a newspaper theme:
- The theme is optimized for search engines.
- The design of the theme is contemporary and clear.
- The theme is optimized for mobile devices.
- You can get the customized web page creator tagDiv Composer.
- There are a lot of top-quality demos to use.
- The theme is adaptable and is suitable in a variety of categories.
- This theme is loaded with useful plugins.
- Smart sidebars are a feature.
- Builder of the head and footer.
- You can earn money for your site by advertising as many times as you’d like.
- They include a range of blocks as well as templates, elements and templates available to you.
- A few users are confused or intimidated by the variety of choices.
Newspaper Theme Review Conclusion
One of the top-selling WordPress magazines is Newspaper. It comes with the tagDiv Composer drag-and-drop page builder, more than 1500 templates that can be imported, as well as over 120 demonstrations.
News websites can’t be wrong using newspaper themes. Making a brand fresh WordPress website or blog website starting from scratch takes a lot of energy and time. But , you can speed up your efforts through the use of newspapers.
It is possible to build all kinds of niche and special news websites with the frontend page builder’s customisation options, connections to other tools, as well as pre-built templates and designs which are completely flexible.