SellerSprite is Amazon’s professional product research and keyword optimization tool. As of 2023, SellerSprite is the leading SaaS across China and Japan for Amazon sellers. Representing an Accessr base of over 800,000 growing by the thousands every day, the tool maintains one of the largest Amazon Search Databases available on the market.
What is SellerSprite?
SellerSprite offers a comprehensive set of tools tailored to meet the diverse needs of Amazon sellers. From product research and keyword optimization to inventory management and competitor analysis. This feature-rich platform aims to empower sellers with data-insights for strategic decision-making.
- Global Marketplace Access
- Keyword Mining: Unlimited Access
- Keyword Research: Unlimited Access
- Reverse ASIN Keywords:
- Unlimited Access
- Keyword Checker: Unlimited Access
- Competitor Lookup: Unlimited Access
- Product Research: Unlimited Access
- Market Research: Unlimited Access
- Browser Extension: Unlimited Access
- Complete Record of Keepa
- Product Tracking 100
- Keyword Tracking 500
- Storefront Tracker 50
- Data Export 50 Queries/D/acct
Why should you use SellerSprite?
SellerSprite positions itself as a valuable asset for Amazon sellers aiming to thrive. This tool emerges as a strong contender. Its affordable pricing, real-time data precision, and intuitive interface make it a worthy player in the Amazon seller toolkit.
Unique Features of SellerSprite
SellerSprite Browser Extension (80% Functionality of Web Version)
- Keepa replacement showing histories of the listing
- Product Research: View a listing’s sales trends in seconds directly from Amazon
- Reverse ASIN Keywords: Isolate and record the listing’s traffic-driving keywords
- Keyword Mining: Discover the efficacy of any keyword in the market today and keyword suggestion
- Keyword Checker: Check the power of any keyword towards an ASIN, as expressed in listing location/ranking upon a search
- Download Listing Photos and A+ Images, Customer Images, Reviews and Q&A with one click
ABA Search Terms
- Integrated data collection from the Amazon Brand Analytics (ABA) Tool
- View keyword search frequency ranking over the past 14 weeks
- See current consumer demand within the market updated weekly
- Digital data-driven product research shown to increase seller success rates by over 50%
- 150,000+ in-depth market analysis reports for markets from 7 Amazon Marketplaces worldwide
- An experienced seller may have knowledge on navigating 200 (1%) of the total sub-markets available (20,000+) on Amazon, SellerSprite pilots the remaining uncharted 99%
- Access extensive datasets on a sub-market, instantly viewing current and historical trends using 24+ customizable data metrics which direct a seller into uncontested market territory
- Keyword Mining: Discover the most competitive, traffic-driving keywords to use in a listing and PPC campaign
- Keyword Research: Unveil potential sub-markets, find thriving niches, and assess consumer trends
- Reverse ASIN Keywords: Identify the most powerful keywords utilized by competitors
- Study the most accurate keyword search volume database containing historical data over the past 2 years
- Dive into a database of over 20M product listings with monthly updated sales data
- Uncover competitor sales trends over the past 3 years based on category, keyword, brand, or seller
- Discover profitable products currently listed on Amazon based on sales growth, ratings rate, search trends and more
- Capitalize on market growth by tracking products revealing high sales volume within the most recent month
Product & Keyword Tracker
- Track historical changes in price, sales, ratings, and BSR for any product on Amazon
- Monitor competitors to gain a bird’s eye view of their strategy in regards to product and keyword selection
- Track your, or your competitors, keyword’s daily ranking and visualize the changes
- Experience organization on a brand new level, revolutionizing the keyword tracking process
Who is SellerSprite for?
SellerSprite is a valuable tool for Amazon sellers. It offers a comprehensive set of features that streamline operations, improve product listings, and enable data-driven decision-making to enhance success on the e-commerce platform. Whether you are new to selling on Amazon or experienced and aiming to boost performance, SellerSprite can be your invaluable ally in your e-commerce journey.
SellerSprite is a powerful tool for dissecting your competitors’ advertising strategies. By understanding the advertising types they employ and diving deep into their performance metrics and creatives, you can gain a competitive edge and optimize your own advertising efforts. So, don’t wait – start unraveling your competitors’ secrets with SellerSprite today and watch your business thrive in the digital arena.