They started Skillshare to close the professional skills gap and provide universal access to high-quality learning. By teaching the skills needed in tomorrow’s world. Skillshare empowers people to advance their careers, improve their lives, and pursue the work they love.
What is SkillShare?
SkillShare is an online learning community where anyone can discover, take, or even teach a class. Anyone can join Skillshare to start watching online classes, create projects, and even become a teacher. We started Skillshare to close the professional skills gap and provide universal access to high-quality learning.
- Unlimited access to 22,000+ classes
- Admin functionality and user management
- Mobile, casting, and offline capabilities
- Workshops, Projects, Groups
Why should you use SkillShare?
What we’re aiming for is trying to develop our team is more creative thinking. When you leverage Skillshare, You will see results quickly. It will transform what you can offer and make your team more engaged and collaborative.
What are benifits of using SkillShare?
- Support your whole team
- As the leader in creative learning, our unmatched catalog of creative content spans all corners of the creative world.
- Whether your team wants to build hard skills or find a new creative outlet, Skill share is personalized to each individual and is designed to benefit your whole team.
- Shape a stronger workforce
- A culture of creativity is the bedrock for a happier and more engaged team. Create that culture with a perk that has something for every employee.
- Leverage over 35,000 classes on Skill share to provide your team a platform with choices for how to live a more fulfilled and balanced life.
- Engage with ease
- Our digestible, flexible, and hands-on content drives 2x more engagement than the industry average.
- Your easy-to-use admin portal gives you a straightforward process for onboarding and managing your team.
- Learn alongside creative experts & innovators
- Skillshare teachers are icons, experts, and industry rock stars who are ready to share their experience, wisdom, and trusted tools with you and your team.
Get Started With Teaching
- Skill share teachers are everyday creators, entrepreneurs, and professionals. Anyone can teach a class on Skill share!
- There is no application or approval process and you do not need to have teaching experience.
- Just be a good expert in your field and passionate about sharing your skills with others. Each has a unique background, perspective, and teaching style.
Plan your class
- Use Skill Share’s Class Planning Materials to help organize ideas, notes, and content for your class.
- Don’t know what to teach? Choosing Your Class Theme outlines several strategies for choosing a winning theme for your class.
Then refine your topic a bit deeper into a title that clearly represents your class’s value proposition – the article Give your class a title gives you some tips.
Film & Edit Your Class Videos
- Lights, camera, action! Get ready to shoot your class and Select the Right Equipment for recording and editing.
- You’ll want to have a professional-looking background for your videos so spend a bit of time setting up props and lighting before film day.
- Set Up Your Space provides some actionable tips.
- You’ll also want to gather and prepare any assets for your videos, such as slides, graphics, and music. The article Prepare to Film has you covered.
Upload Your Class Content
- Now that you’ve prepared all of your content, it’s time to upload it to our platform!
Promote Your Class
- Once your class content is uploaded it’s nearly time to launch! Do a pass on all of the public-facing elements of your class to ensure it is optimized for discoverability and SEO.
Skillshare classes are perfect for anyone looking to learn new skills or discover their passion. Classes range from beginners to experts, with opportunities for novices to follow their curiosity and experts to hone their skills. And this is also the end of this article, Buy now at our SkillShare group buy to get the best price. I hope you will find this article useful. Thanks for visiting!