Spocket has a huge market to explore; there are literally tens of thousands of products out there (including print-on-demand)! This is where you can research potential suppliers that can help you better meet your customers’ needs.
What is Spocket?
Spocket is a dropshipping app that integrates with both Shopify and WooCommerce stores. With a few clicks of a button, you can launch a dropshipping business selling products from suppliers located in both the States UK and the EU (you may also find a few merchants based in New Zealand and Australia)
- Find winning dropshipping products
This tool allows you to choose the best products to dropship from various categories from dropshipping suppliers all over the world.
- Try the products yourself
Order product samples right from the dashboard in a few clicks. Easily test out the products and suppliers to build a reliable dropshipping business.
- Discover dropshipping suppliers with fast shipping
With 80% of our dropshipping suppliers based in the US or Europe, shipping is quick, reliable, and effortless.
Why should you use Spocket?
With Spocket, sellers can launch a dropshipping business with just a few clicks of a button. This makes it an attractive option for those who want to start a business quickly and without a lot of hassle.
Who should use for?
- Those who are just starting out as entrepreneurs
For people who are new to dropshipping and wish to launch a business quickly and easily, Spocket dropshipping can be a terrific tool.
- Owners of online shops who desire to diversify their product offerings
This tool enables online store owners to swiftly and easily add new products to their existing inventory by integrating with Shopify and WooCommerce.
- People who wish to sell high-quality goods
This tool pre-screens its vendors to make sure they provide high-quality goods, which may be appealing to vendors who want to provide their clients with the greatest goods.
who want to sell goods from the US and EU will find Spocket’s suppliers to be particularly helpful because they are predominantly headquartered in these two countries.
- People who wish to save time and effort
Dropshippers may easily build a business and begin selling things with this tool without having to invest a lot of time in product research or sourcing.
How Do I Start Using Spocket?
As you now know, you can directly integrate your Shopify or WooCommerce store to work with the Spocket app. If you want to get started with this, here’s what you need to do.
Link Your Store
- If you’re a Shopify seller, head over to the Shopify App Store and search for the ‘Spocket Shopify App‘, then select the ‘Add App’ button. This will prompt you to enter your login info.
- Once you’ve done that, you should have successfully linked your online store with your new Spocket app. From there, you can begin to peruse Spocket’s catalogs and get a feel for the products you want to market and sell.
Take a Tour Around Spocket
It provides users with a quick tour which you can access via their dashboard. We thoroughly recommend using this resource so you can make the most of this app from the get-go.
Find Products to Sell
Just type in the products you’re looking for in the search bar. Or, find goods using their various filters, including:
- Product categories
- Spoc ket’s premium products
Import Products to You Store
- When you’re ready to add a product to your store, drag your cursor over it. A green bar should appear saying; “add to import list’. When you click this, that specific product will save to your “import list”.
- When you later view you ‘import list’ you can take your time to evaluate each product before you make it live on your digital store. It’s also at this point you can modify the details of your product(s) (should you wish to).
- When you’re happy with all the info, select the “Push To Store” button which will automatically publish these goods to your e-commerce store.
With fast shipping time, unique discounts, and an international supplier network, Spocket deserves to be a valuable option for any online merchants who are planning to enter the dropshipping game. If you already have a WooCommerce or Shopify store, and you’re seeking ways to skyrocket your revenue, let’s go for Spocket.