TradingView is a platform launched in 2011, providing charts, prices, and detailed information about financial markets, stocks, and cryptocurrencies. It is used by 50M+ traders and investors worldwide to spot opportunities across global markets.
What is TradingView?
TradingView is a tool that provides professional trading data, helping investors easily monitor the market, analyze prices, volumes… In addition, this platform also allows users to filter trading assets. according to different criteria quickly and conveniently.
FE: TradingView Charting Tool
The TradingView functionalities are among the best and most complete across all investing, trading and analysis platforms.
- Users have the option to choose from different chart types, time frames, technical indicators, and trading volume insights. They can also access a variety of research tools. Furthermore, users can easily switch between a light and dark mode for better visualization. Additionally, the platform provides powerful drawing tools for enhanced analysis.
- Bars, Candles and Hollow Chart
- Columns, Line, Area and Baseline Charts
- High-Low, Heikin Ashi and Renko Charting Tools
- Line Break, Kagi, Point & Figure, Range Charts
Available Time Frames
- 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 second time frame
- 1, 3, 5, 15, 30, 45 minute time frame
- 1, 2, 3, 4 hour time frame
- daily, weekly, monthly time frame
- 1, 10, 100, 1,000 range
- All plans come with over 90 drawing tools. These tools include lines, trends, geometric shapes, patterns, and annotations. They are designed to help investors better understand the technical aspects of the markets.
- There are many trading indicators available, including standard ones like Moving Averages and VWAP. Volume indicators, candlestick pattern recognition, and auto trendlines for Fibonacci extensions and retracements are also available. If that’s not enough, users can even code custom indicators using TradingView’s scripting language. In fact, It has more indicators than any other technical analysis tool.
Fundamental Data on Charts
- Users have the cool ability to visualize fundamental data on a chart. They can open a chart from Apple and add figures like gross profit, revenue, EPS estimates, dividend yield, and many other stats. This allows for quick analysis of how the market performed after earnings announcements or company news.
- The stock heatmap and crypto heatmap are valuable tools for visualizing the biggest gainers and decliners. They allow you to easily see the performance of assets over a specific time interval, such as the past 4 hours.
Why should use TradingView?
TradingView is an investment social networking and charting platform with more than 30 million users globally. This tool is reviewed as the world’s leading website meeting the needs of technical analysis and learning news about financial investment. In particular, this platform gathers more than 8 million scripts and trading ideas shared from the user community.
Who is TradingView for?
TradingView is a powerful tool for investors and traders. It provides professional-grade trading data and insights. With this tool, you can easily monitor market trends, analyze price movements, and understand trading volumes across different financial markets.
What are the benifits of TradingView?
- This tool supports 18 different languages, making it a favorite and familiar platform for every financial investor in the world. Users can easily connect with a community of good investors around the world to refer to and learn trading ideas.
- It has a multi-functional charting system with very flexible HTML5 support.
- This tool is available on the Web, iOS and Android.
- Easy-to-use interface, friendly even for new users.
- Settings are saved and synchronized across multiple devices.
- There are many diverse functions and advanced features can be installed thanks to scripts.
- Connect to trading accounts of many different brokers.
- Supports many different asset types in the financial market.
Overall, TradingView is an optimal technical analysis support tool with many unique tools and diverse information. In particular, This tool stands out with the best charting features today. If you still don’t know if it is suitable, users can open a TradingView free account to test its features.