Discover the incredible benefits of WebCeph, the Dental Imaging Software designed to revolutionize your dental practice. Keep reading to learn how WebCeph can make your work more enjoyable and efficient while improving patient outcomes.
What is WEBCEPH?
WebCeph is the Dental Imaging Software that enables users to save, manage, diagnose, and acquire patients’ images. This tool is equipped with management and processing system for various images. Images can be acquired directly from the equipment that WebCeph currently supports. In addition, images can be imported from other digital sources.
- A.I driven PA Cephalometric WEBCEPH Analysis
This plan’s artificial intelligence model automates PA(Postero-Anterior) cephalometric tracing and analysis
- A.I driven Frontal Face Analysis
This plan’s artificial intelligence model automates frontal facial soft-tissue analysis.
- A.I driven Lateral Soft-tissue Analysis
This plan’s artificial intelligence model automates lateral facial soft-tissue analysis.
In This plan, you can use WebCeph’s advanced features without watching advertisements.
- Automated Timelapse Video
The progress of the treatment is automatically made into a time-lapse video. You can save this and send it to the patient.
- Extra Landmarks of Tracing
You can add extra landmarks to make your analysis method more versatile.
- Landmark Table
You can check the coordinates of each landmark and export it as an Excel file.
- Maxilla/Mandible/Multiple Superimpositon
In This plan, the maxilla and mandible can be individually superimposed, and the function of superimposition of two or more multiple images is provided.
- Remore watermark and print Clinic logo on PDF Report
Instead of the WebCeph’s watermark, you can print the logo of your clinic on the PDF analysis report.
- Movement Table of Landmarks of STO/VTO
You can check the movement amount of each landmark in well-organized table and export it as an Excel file.
- Profile Superimpositon
The patient’s facial profile pictures can be superimposed with the aid of artificial intelligence and saved as a video.
- Advanced Caseroom Features
It allows you to organize clinical cases in a more diverse format. You can save the case images directly in this plan.
- Multiple Analysis Comparison Chart
This plan provides the ability to compare measurements of different treatment stages in an analysis chart.
- Image Crop Feature
In the Viewer tab of this plan, the function to crop and edit clinical pictures is provided.
- Toosapp Plus features
This plan provides additional features of Toosapp to communicate with patients.
Why should you use WEBCEPH?
As a dental professional, you are tired of having to keep records on paper, long search time and cumbersome. Now with WebCeph, it will help you manage patient information efficiently, collect images seamlessly from the device and manage storage, flexible image viewing and processing tools, advanced consultation through content support and the ability to generate reports using patient images.
How to start WebCeph?
- Step 1: If you connect to www.webceph.com using various browsers, the login/membership page is displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: After logging in, you will see the initial screen.
- Step 3: By scrolling down, you can access various features such as gallery, scheduler and more.
- Step 4: WebCeph Main Menu : If you mouse over the human-shaped emoticon on the left side of the main page, the hidden list will be activated.
- Step 5: Click on a channel to go to the Patient List tab. (A summary of the scheduler for the day is displayed on the right side of the list.)
- Step 6: You can enter patient information by clicking “New Patient”
- Step 7: When an individual patient is selected, that patient’s information, records and clinical picture are displayed.
- Step 8: If you want to use a picture that is taken, you can open the image stored on the local PC in WebCeph, check first, and then upload it.
- Step 9: Click on the corresponding upload field to upload. (Provided file format: JPG, PNG, BMP)
- Step 10: The selected image appears in a box within the Records tab.
- Step 11: Click on the corresponding upload field to upload. (Provided file format: JPG, PNG, BMP)
Key Features of WebCeph
It allows users to perform the following functions while other devices are ready for use:
- Patient information management
- Acquire images from equipment and manage storage
- Patient image view (provides tools for image processing and viewing functions)
- Reinforcing counseling through counseling content support
- Write a report using patient images
- This tool can be used in a network environment. If installed on multiple PCs, patient and image databases can be shared and used in multiple workspaces.
In short, WebCeph is a game changer for dental professionals looking to enhance patient care excellence. Don’t miss your chance to revolutionize your dental practice with this tool. Visit Share Tool today to purchase this innovative solution and take the first step towards a more streamlined, productive and successful future in dentistry!