WPML, the WordPress Multilingual Plugin, is a feature-rich solution that simplifies the process of building and managing multilingual websites. This tool empowers users with its user-friendly interface, even for those with limited coding knowledge.
What is WPML?
WPML makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs.
One WordPress Installation – Multiple Languages
- It makes it easy to run a multilingual website with a single WordPress installation. Choose languages for your site and start translating content.
- This tool comes with 65 languages. You can also add your own language variants (like Canadian French or Mexican Spanish) using WPML’s languages editor.
Flexible Translation Methods to Fit Your Needs
- No matter if you’re creating and translating sites yourself, or if you’re building large sites for organizations. It offers a translation workflow that works for you.
Quality Automatic Translations
- It’s Automatic Translation is the perfect combination of quality, affordability, and speed. Save 90% of your time with automatic translation. Then, use it’s review process to add a human touch to the machine translations.
- It’s automatic translations are powered by Google, DeepL, Microsoft.
Translation Workflow Control
- It’s Translation Management lets you control what you translate and how you translate it. Translate your entire site automatically, use automatic translation for specific posts and pages, or translate your site’s content yourself.
Multilingual & Multicurrency E-Commerce
- It lets you easily build and run multilingual and multicurrency e-commerce sites with WooCommerce (using WooCommerce Multilingual). Enjoy complete support for simple and variable products, related products, sales and promotions and everything else that WooCommerce offers.
- Visitors will enjoy a fully localized purchase process, starting with the product listing, through the cart and checkout and even localized confirmation emails.
- You can translate texts in other plugins and in Admin screens directly from WPML’s String Translation interface.
- You’ll see where the texts come from both in the code and in the site, so that your translations are meaningful.
- This tool helps you optimize your sites for searches in different languages. With This tool, you can arrange language any way you choose (TLDs, subdomains, folders and language arguments). It lets you translate page slugs, SEO meta and titles.
Fast and Efficient
- Its modular design lets you use the exact components that you need for each site. On every release we make sure that performance remains great, both in the admin and on the site’s front-end.
Stable and Secure
- This tool is always ready ahead of any WordPress release and covers all of WordPress’ features and security updates. We take security seriously, use internal and external audits and respond to issues immediately. With over 1.5 million sites using this tool, we simply cannot tolerate exploits.
Why should you use WPML?
With support for over 45 languages, easy setup, and compatibility with various themes and plugins, it ensures a versatile solution for diverse websites.
What are benifits of using WPML?
WPML plugin lets achieve great multilingual SEO:
- You have full control over how URLs look.
- You can set SEO meta information for translations.
- Translations are linked together.
- Sitemaps include the correct pages and pass Google Webmasters validation.
With WPML wordpress, search engines understand your site’s structure and drive the right traffic to the right languages.
Who should use WPML?
WPML is a versatile tool that caters to various industries and individuals seeking to create a multilingual online presence, making it accessible to a wide range of users with diverse website needs.
Today, WPML is installed on over 1,000,000 WordPress sites and makes it possible to translate your site into 45+ languages. WPML features equip WordPress developers and users with the tools to easily build multilingual sites. Get started with the WPML plugin to seamlessly translate content, manage languages, and optimize your website for a global audience.