Ahrefs tries to do the same thing like SEMrush for SEO but with their own style. This tool is worth your attention. Ahrefs doesn’t offer a free 14-day trial but it’s designed for modern agencies.
This massive review of Ahrefs will show you:
- How to Use the Ahrefs Features
- Ahrefs SEO Site Audit
- Hidden gems of Ahref
- How Ahrefs can grow your online business?
Ahrefs is an excellent tool to rank keywords and ranking.
It scans your domain to give you detailed information about where you are at the moment. Let me show you Ahrefs Review.
What is Ahrefs?
Ahrefs was created in 2011, and has been used primarily to analyze backlinks on websites. They used tools to crawl millions upon millions of websites to create a picture showing where sites were linking and who was linking back.
It’s so much more. The backlink checker is still an important part of the tool’s functionality, but it also has the following features:
- Site Explorer – is the most powerful tool to highlight backlink profiles, search terms, pages on-site, and links.
- Keyword Explorer – Allows users search for keywords that are competitive based on their current ranking in search engines.
- Site Audit – Crawls websites to locate information such as its health scores, status, and URLs with errors or problems
- Rank Tracker – Tracks keywords ranking over time, linked to specific websites within a user’s portfolio
- Content Explorer – Searches for keywords to find articles and highlights the best parts.
These are just a few of the main features of Ahrefs. But it also includes alerts and domain comparison, batch analysis. Link intersect, alerts, SEO toolbars. plugins. API. In our Ahrefs review, we’ll go into more detail about how these main features work.
How does Ahrefs works?
Ahrefs can be a powerful tool. It can seem overwhelming at first if you are new to SEO, or to Ahrefs. The site is designed in a way that makes it easy to use. Once you’re done, it’s just a matter of understanding the data and improving your website.
Once you log in, you will land initially on Ahrefs’ homepage. This page will show you a list of projects you have added.
As you can see, we have added Ahrefs to the above image. This is the site we will be using for the majority of our review.
This snapshot shows Ahrefs’s most popular tools. Site explorer, rank tracker and site audit all provide metrics. Click on the metric to be taken to the page with all the information.
The search bar at top of the page allows you to view a list of all websites. Enter the URL to see a large list of information about that site.
At this point, we will mention that Ahrefs data should be used to guide you when taking snapshots such as this. Although it is a very accurate tool, the data may not be 100% accurate unless you have linked a project to your Google Analytics/Search console.
Clicking on any number of metrics will allow you to expand the information. Ahrefs crawls sites every day, so changes can be detected within 24 hours. If a website was subject to an overnight penalty by Google, and this led to a significant drop in traffic, it would be noted within 24 hours.
Who is Ahrefs for?
Ahrefs can be used in many ways and is a versatile SEO tool. Although it is difficult to classify the product by size, Ahrefs is a great tool for companies and individuals who want to increase traffic to their sites and make more money.
Ahrefs’ beauty is its versatility. It can be used by small businesses, medium-large companies, individuals and SEO agencies. This tool is more valuable the more sites one must track.
Ahrefs is expensive. We will talk more about it later. Although it’s still a great value, small businesses and individuals flying solo will find the initial cost high. This is why many people feel put off.
Ahrefs is a great tool to help you analyze data and improve your SEO.
Let me conclude by saying that Ahrefs is available for anyone with a website or only a presence.
Pros and cons of Ahrefs?
- It’s easy to use.
- Ahrefs is a tool that can be used for keyword research on many search engines, such as YouTube. Google is not the only search engine that has key competitors.
- This tool provides all the tools you need to complete a SEO project. It includes keyword research, backlink analysis and site auditing.
- Ahrefs makes it simple to do internal and external broken link analysis.
- It allows you to quickly audit Core Web Vitals performance, and provides both laboratory and field data in one place.
- Ahrefs’ generous domain verification program allows you to work on many websites at a very low cost.
- Ahrefs are a great option for seats, especially compared to other options.
- A free trial is not possible.
- The report’s limits are not too strict.
- Its link index is lower that those of Moz or Semrush, which are key competitors.
- Telephone support is not available.
- Without project management and contact surfacing tools, backlink building is impossible.
- SEO work is not possible on the move using mobile apps
Best features you should use for Ahrefs to grow traffic
Here’s the deal.
What is Ahrefs Keyword Explorer and how does it work?
These platforms have keyword explorer that allows you to do keyword research.
Keyword list is an extension to the keyword explorer. It allows you to save keywords while you research.
You can also use the filter already created on the left to populate additional keywords. The Include feature allows you to filter keywords by “Awareness”, “Consideration”, or “transaction stage”.
You can rank keywords quickly by paying attention to the KD (Keyword Difficulty Store).
Pay attention to the parent topic feature. You can rank for hundreds of keywords by targeting one parent topic. The entire process will be explained in the following days.
What is Content gap by Ahrefs?
This feature will allow you to discover lucrative keyword opportunities that are not being encashed.
It’s easy to compare your domain with other competitors and discover which keywords they rank for. Competitor Analysis can also be used to identify profitable keywords.
Backlink audit feature
To search for backlink profiles, go to Site Explorer.
You can use the backlink profile for many purposes:
- Broken link building
- Backlinks to internal sites (This feature is now available)
- Link intersect
How to use Ahrefs’ Link Intersect tool
This is Ahrefs most beloved feature.
To find websites linking to your competitors’ pages or to theirs, you can use the hyperlink intersect feature. To identify potential link building opportunities, you can also compare your domain with up to 10 domains.
This will allow you to locate link opportunities that are easy to build.
Ahrefs Content Explorer
Ahrefs content Explorer will be unlike any other content explorer you have ever used.
This tool can be used to analyze competitor data and find easy-to-win links. Ahrefs Content Explorer can help you find the most popular content from any topic or website. You can sort content by backlinks and social shares.
The search box allows you to search for any topic. The search box will display the most popular content available on the internet. Filter results by date or language. You can also choose from the many filters available. You can filter your search by language, date or domain to refine your results.
The Ahrefs content browser allows you to do the following.
- Any website can be republished with content
- Locate broken links for any topic (Link building opportunity).
- Compare your publishing frequency with those of your competitors
- Find the latest trend in any topic
- Find a hot topic on the competitor’s site.
Fix keyword cannibalization
Ahrefs Suite has this feature as well, but it’s not very well-known. You can use the ranking explorer to see if there are multiple pages competing for the same keyword.
This is a common problem with large websites.
To quickly see the history of SERP positions, you can check which pages are competing with the same keyword. You can then decide whether to consolidate or prune the page.
If you have any questions regarding Keyword Cannibalization, please let me know. Based on your requests, we will publish a guide for fixing Keyword Cannibalization.
Ahrefs Review toolbar in Chrome & Firefox
Ahrefs provides a Chrome and Firefox toolbar that allows you to view important SEO metrics in SERPs. To download the Ahrefs Toolbar, visit this page. You can download the extension depending on which browser you use.
Let’s take a closer look at Ahrefs Site Audit. I have explained how Ahrefs Site Audit works and how you can use it for your domain.
Compare Ahrefs Free Trial, Ahrefs Pricing & Plan and Ahrefs group buy
Ahrefs Free Trial
Ahrefs has ceased to offer a free trial. It has also stopped offering a $7 trial for one week at the beginning of 2022.
It is a shame that either one or both of these are no longer available, as it makes the initial costs significant.
Ahrefs Pricing & Plan
Ahrefs plans start from $99 per user (lite program). It can cost as little as $82 per user per monthly if you select the yearly plan. It is a commitment.
The lowest plan gives you access to five campaigns, 175 domain search per week using the Site Explorer tool, and 500 keywords. Content Explorer also gives you 350 reports per week. As you can see, there are limitations to the tool in every way.
If your business is a company, you won’t be able to exceed these limits. You will have to select higher plans if you are an agency.
Standard plans will allow you to increase your limit 2 to 3x more than the Lite version. However, there is only a 80% price hike. The advanced plan costs $399 and provides greater access to Ahrefs toolset. It is also more expensive.
A $999 monthly agency plan is also available. Their pricing page has more details.
You can also buy at us if you don’t have the money.
Ahrefs group buy from Share Tool
We are sure you would like Ahref, but it is too costly to purchase directly. Please refer to our Ahref group buy price at $20 per month.
You will receive:
- Site explorer – Each user has 15 domain per day/ 50 domain per week/ 120 domain per month
- Backlink profile – What’s special in here?
- New/lost backlinks – Spy on live SEO campaigns of your competitors!
- Organic search – Know what keywords your competitors are targeting
- Best Pages – Why I use this feature a lot?
- Outgoing links – What domains a site link to? (Unique Ahrefs Feature)
- Paid search – A boon for PPC marketers
- Content explorer – Research proven well-performing content
- Keywords explorer – Export, rows per week: not included
- Alerts – Get useful alerts to your inbox
- Rank tracker – Track your site rankings
- Domain comparison – Lets you know the improvement areas
- Link intersect feature
You will also be able to use the system directly from your browser. Watch the video below to see how it works.
Ahrefs Review Site Audit: Audit Your Website
Site Audit is a feature that established websites will need to consider. In our Ahrefs review we’ll be discussing what we love and dislike about the site audit feature.
What is a Site Audit?
Site audits look at sites you already have. These sites must be linked to your Ahrefs account. You’ll also need verification, either by inserting code, linking to Google Analytics/Search console platforms.
Ahrefs takes some time to crawl new sites and combine all data. Before you start your audit, make sure it is saved. Your log will look like this as the site is crawled.
Based on tons of metrics from Ahrefs, the audit will give you a comprehensive overview of your site’s performance. The audit will then inform you of any problems that are reported, which can help improve rankings and user experience.
Why is Site Audit important?
Site audits can uncover problems that you wouldn’t find elsewhere. Site audits can help you identify areas that need improvement, even if your site is performing well and making money.
If something is flagged during an audit, it usually means that there are issues already or are about to be. Broken links, incorrect redirects and non-indexed pages are all examples.
Audits such as the one at Ahrefs can be used to identify these issues and not have to monitor every page individually. This is not possible if you have a website that has hundreds of pages or thousands.
How can I audit my site on Ahrefs
Click the link at the top of the menu bar to access the Ahrefs Site Audit. You will be able to see the overlay of the site you searched. Or, you can click the “+ New Project” button to start a new search.
You can link your Google Search Console account to your site if you have one. Ahrefs will take the data from this and its own crawl data to create an incredibly in-depth audit of your site.
You can also click the “Add Manually” button to enter domain name and project name. Ahrefs will crawl and audit your site. These things can take time, sometimes hours, to crawl so keep that in mind.
The best thing about this process is the ability to schedule the audit for any time. You have the option to choose the frequency and date of each crawl. You can also add keywords to compare your rankings with others based on keywords you are both using.
Online things can change quickly and Ahrefs site audit will help you to keep track of your site at least once per week. Only here will you find potential growth and problems for your website.
Conclusion – Ahrefs review
Ahrefs adds new features constantly to their website. You can expect more features from Ahrefs in the coming days as their development cycle is fast.
Another popular feature is Ahrefs’ user interface. This SEO suite was created to be simple-to-use. You’ll see the benefits as soon as you start using it.
Grab the Ahrefs trial to create a new project. After you are done, you can add your website to the Ahrefs auditoring tool. Once it’s done, you can begin to fix your site for things such as:
- Top pages with broken links
- You can pass link juice to pages with the highest UR.
- Content gap is a great way for new content ideas
- Use the link intersect tool to find opportunities for linking.
- Site audit can be used to fix elements on your website as described above
- Analyze competitors
Ahrefs is an SEO Suite that you should use. Ahrefs group buy price at us is very good.
Please tell me what you think about the Ahrefs Review article. Thank you!!!