This Artlist Review will explain what Artlist is and how it differs from other royalty-free music services. I’ll go over pricing, essential features, and advantages and disadvantages so that by the end of this article, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to decide whether Artlist is worth it or not.
What is Artlist?
Artlist is a subscription-based music licensing website that provides high-quality music. It was one of the first firms to offer unlimited downloads and use for a fixed monthly or yearly pricing when it was founded in 2015. All of the music is original and can be used for any project anywhere in the world.
There is a large collection of royalty-free music and sound effects at Artlist, which can be used in a variety of video productions. Artlist was designed to deliver high-quality audio for all kinds of artists. On the one hand you have low-cost, subpar music sites and on the other you have the high-end license companies.
Who should use Artlist?
There are numerous uses for Artlist. The platform’s flat-rate membership makes it suitable for users who frequently use music for videos. The following are the primary audiences for Artlist:
- Content creators
- Small agencies
- Independent filmmakers
How does Artlist work?
Music and sound effects are the two main libraries available on Artlist. You get unlimited access to both libraries when you join up for any plan. When you become a member, everything of the music you download is covered by a perpetual universal license. Included are paid and branded advertising and monetization for commercial use.
Although the maximum number of downloads per day is limited to 40 tracks for members, non-members are allowed to download and use as much music as they wish.
The Pros and Cons of Artlist
- Unlimited, royalty-free music and sound effects
- Affordably priced annual music and SFX plans starting with $9,99/month
- Quick and effective search (and awesome search filters)
- A wide range of genres are offered.
- High-definition music
- Everything is covered under a universal license.
- Even if you cancel your subscription, all tracks and sound effects are yours to retain.
- A rapidly expanding library
- An easy-to-use interface
- Money-back guarantee for 14 days
- When you sign up for an annual subscription, you get a free two-month trial period.
- Songs and sound effects cannot be purchased separately; only a membership is available.
- The library is rapidly expanding, although it is still small compared to other platforms.
- Some tracks aren’t properly labeled.
- There is a daily download limit of 40 tracks and 100 sound effects.
Artlist Review – The Best Features of Artlist
In this Artlist Review, you will acknowledge that Browse, Spotlight, and For You are Artlist’s three primary methods for finding new music.
- Browse: Use various search filters to browse Artlist’s vast collection of music.
- Spotlight: Collections of music inspired by movies or television shows, or based on a variety of themes.
- For You: Based on your listening habits, For You generates customized music recommendations just for you!
Let’s take a closer look at each section to have a better idea of where to look for specific types of songs.
The Browse section of Artlist is the primary location where users may look for and download music. You have access to all of the music on your device. There are four primary filters used to sort music:
- Video Theme
By selecting one of these options, you’ll have access to even more granular filtering possibilities.
Browse by Video Theme
If your movie has a certain function, such as for a corporate presentation or a travel video, the Video Theme filter might help you narrow down your selections.
Browse by Genre
The Genre category contains the most commonly used music genre search filters.
Browse by Instrument
Do you have a certain instrument in mind? It’s no problem. The Instrument category allows you to filter recordings depending on their instrument type.
The Spotlight section of Artlist is another option to find new music on the platform. Spotlight features music collections handpicked by Artlist employees. This part is important for frequent users of the platform because it contains playlists with new additions to the library.
Examples of music collections in Spotlight:
- Collections have influenced me.
- Playlists with a holiday theme
- YouTubers, filmmakers, and others curate collections.
- The best of compilations feature the most popular songs from a certain month or year.
- Music that has just been released that has been hand-picked for use on specific sites such as TikTok and YouTube.
Artlist just introduced a For You area to its portal, which is comparable to Spotify’s. This area displays music based on your actions and behaviors. The For You page is divided into four sections:
- Top Genres – Artlist categorizes and suggests music for you based on genre.
- Picks of the Week – weekly selections, what’s hot right now, and new music.
- Top Artists – a compilation of artists who are comparable to those you’ve already chosen.
- Top Albums – Albums that are a good match for your musical tastes.
In other words, the more you use Artlist, the better (and more tailored) the recommendations will become.
Artlist Price & Plan
Artlist Price Plan is straightforward and simple. Their flat-rate subscriptions entail paying a single cost to gain access to the entire platform as well as all of its songs. This Artlist Review article will clearly analyze for you the features that come with the price that the tool provider publishes on their sales page.
If you don’t have much money but still want to try this tool, you can visit Artlist group buy.
Conclusion – Artlist Review
Through this Artlist Review article, you can easily acknowledge that this tool is a fantastic and useful tool for you. Filmmakers that require ongoing access to music for editing should consider Artlist. If you listen to a lot of music in a year, its flat-rate plan can save you a lot of money, especially as compared to purchasing tunes separately. Artlist is a terrific alternative if you’re searching for a platform with strong search criteria and a great user experience, all with the ease of purchasing a single annual license.