Do you want to track backlinks easily with backlink checker tools? Backlinks have played an important role in the ranking of a website and creating domain authority since the beginning of SEO. Google will now focus on backlinks that are relevant and quality in 2022. Google’s Panda update. Instead of creating low-quality bulk links, create backlinks that are high-authority, niche-specific backlinks. Once you’re able, you will be able track and analyze backlinks. It’s not an easy task. Lucky for you, I will be talking about 7+ top backlink checking tools in 2022 that you should use.
Let’s start with the 5+ Best Backlink Checker Tools article.
What are Backlinks?
Simply put, a backlink is when another website adds your link to their pages or blogs.
You should also be aware that backlinks can be of either dofollow or nofollow. Your backlink building strategy should be centered on creating dofollow backlinks.
The search engine finally sees backlinking as a measure of authenticity, authority, and trust. This ultimately leads to higher ranks in search results.
Not to be forgotten, backlinks are a great way for –
- Establish good business relationships
- Refer to others for healthy traffic
- Increase your brand authority
Why do you need backlink checker tools?
Backlink checker SEO tools are a great tool to verify the backlinks to your site.
It gets even more interesting… Our backlink strategy focuses on building relationships through interaction and manual actions.
Your website might naturally generate backlinks at certain times. These backlinks may not be obvious to you. These backlink checker tools are useful to check for new backlinks.
A backlink checker tool can also be used to determine whether the backlink is nofollow or dofollow.
You will also be able to spy on the backlinks of your competitors.
Isn’t this fascinating?
We are now on the same page. It’s time to look at these backlink checkers in more detail.
SEMrush would be at the top of any list of backlink checking tools. Because it’s the most efficient and accurate tool for checking backlinks on websites.
SEMrush, a digital marketing platform that does everything, is a must-have for any business. Its backlink checker tool is the star of the show. This tool can detect links from high-quality domains and dofollow/nofollow hyperlinks.
Like me, there are 5 million users on SEMrush and many prominent websites such as Quora, eBay, Vodafone and others. Use SEMrush.
SEMrush also offers additional features
- SEMrush is also considered the best keyword research tool. It offers 140 geographical databases that contain 18 billion keywords.
- It includes a complete SEO toolkit, including modules such as position tracking, technical SEO audit, and traffic analyzer.
- It is also able to find Social Media strategy and pay traffic. SEMrush offers superior competitor research, which is something that SEMrush can’t beat.
Linkminer is the best-known SEO tool offered by Mangloos and ranks among the most used backlink checking tools.
Linkminer, one of Mangloos’ 5 SEO tools, is a background. This means that if you purchase Linkminer, you will also receive the other 4 tools.
Linkminer has been able to build a large clientele due to its popularity and backlink checking capabilities. These include big names like Alexa, Adidas and Deloitte.
Additional Features of Linkminer
- Linkminer has a unique feature that allows you to see the referring site in its entirety and locate the backlink.
- Linkminer, just like other backlink checking SEO tools, allows you to filter backlinks based on dofollow or nofollow.
- Linkminer allows you to view the backlinks you have lost in time.
Pricing for Linkminer
Linkminer is available as part of a package deal that includes other Mangloos SEO tools. Mangloos offers a substantial discount on annual plans as well as a free 10 day trial.
- Mangools Basic For $29.90/month you can retrieve up to 2000 backlinks per 24 hours.
- Mangools Premium– You can also check up to 7,000 backlinks per 24 hours for $39.90/month.
- Mangools Agency– Finally, for $79.90/month you can retrieve 15,000 backlinks every 24 hours.
3. Moz Pro
Moz is the backlink checker tool that you cannot live without. Moz is such a powerful tool.
Moz, as you all know, is another all-in one SEO software. It offers advanced tools like keyword research, rank tracking and traffic analyzer. And, most importantly, it includes a backlink checker.
Moz is an SEO expert and I wouldn’t be too smug about it. The software or application that it developed has been able attract clients such as Aaron’s, Zillow and Trivago.
Moz has Additional Features
- Moz offers a comprehensive SEO audit of your site. This will allow you to determine if there are any SEO issues on your website and what to do about them.
- Moz is one of the most popular backlink checking SEO tools. It has the largest database for keyword research and SERP analysis.
- You can also track the performance of traffic driving blogs with the help rank tracking modules.
Ahrefs is the most powerful backlink checking tool. It also offers the backlink checking tool for free.
Ahrefs is a complete SEO solution. It contains all of the SEO modules, including a rank checker and keyword research.
Ahrefs’ accuracy is so high that digital marketers are recommending them. Many large companies such as Netflix, Uber, Adobe, and others, use Ahrefs. Ahrefs is already in use.
Ahrefs has Additional Features
- Ahrefs is widely known for being the best keyword research tool. It provides all the detailed data about keywords such as search volume, difficulty, and SERP overview.
- Ahrefs makes it easy to check the search traffic of your competitors. It will also allow you to view the keywords driving traffic to your website.
- Ahrefs offers many free tools, including a broken link checker and website authority checker, as well as a keyword generator for YouTube and Amazon.
BuzzSumo is another prominent name in digital marketing. BuzzSumo, like all other SEO tools offers a complete solution for your SEO needs.
It also offers the best backlink checking tool. BuzzSumo is a great tool that will allow you to track your backlinks, whether they are new or lost.
It’s possible that you have second thoughts. You’d be relieved knowing that organizations such as BuzzFeed, HubSpot and The Telegraph all rely on BuzzFeed. BuzzSumo is a trusted source of information.
BuzzSumo also offers additional features
- BuzzSumo has a unique collaboration tool that allows you to find mentions of your site and convert them into backlinks.
- BuzzSumo can do it all, from researching keywords for your website to finding the top keywords of your competitors.
- BuzzSumo can help you find trending topics within any niche if you’re stuck for content ideas.
It was very likely that Ubersuggest would be included in the list of backlink checking tools due to its rapid growth and development.
Ubersuggest, the latest online SEO tool that provides a free backlink checker tool, is available if you don’t already know.
Ubersuggest has been completely free for the past year. Ubersuggest has been used by more than 2,000,000 people (just like me) who are very satisfied with its offerings. According to their website, they cater to Nike, Shopify and CNN as well as Dell.
Ubersuggest also offers additional features
- Ubersuggest offers a free backlink checking tool. You can also track backlinks from your competitors.
- Ubersuggest was initially launched to be a keyword research tool. This tool allows you to determine keyword search volume, difficulty in SEO, and paid difficulty.
- The SEO tool can also perform a technical SEO audit of your site.
Majestic was the first service provider to offer a backlink checking tool.
Majestic has grown to be a more effective premium SEO tool since 2008’s launch. It has also continued to provide a free backlink checking tool.
Deloitte has awarded Majestic for its services, which is different from other backlink checking tools. It has also been awarded a few times with The Queen’s Award.
Additional Features Of Majestic
- Majestic offers a bulk backlink checking service, which is also free.
- Majestic’s “Link Context” is one of its most powerful features. This allows you to determine if the backlink comes from a directory website or editorial link and its position on that page.
- Majestic, as I have mentioned before, has evolved from being a backlink checking tool into an extended SEO application. You’d also be able to track ranks and research keywords.
OpenLinkProfiler is a free website or application that provides a backlink checking tool.
OpenLinkProfiler, which is a free module in SEOprofiler, is something that most people don’t know. Although backlink checking is free, it’s possible to add other modules such as rank tracking, keyword research and generation, site audits, and so on. However, premium plans are required.
OpenLinkProfiler doesn’t believe in glossy show-offs. It is used by many prominent clients such as Saint-Gobain and ProtonMail and Match.com.
OpenLinkProfiler also offers additional features
- You can check not only your site’s backlinks but also the backlinks to your competitors.
- OpenLinkProfiler shows you the countries from where your website got its backlinks. This is a great way to target a specific audience.
- OpenLinkProfiler allows you to remove backlinks from low quality websites.
OpenLinkProfiler, unlike other back-checking tools, is completely free to use. It is however part of the premium SEO toolkit SEOprofiler, whose prices start at $69.95/month.
What’s the Next Step?
After you’ve reviewed the top 7 backlink checking tools for 2020, you can now choose one to start uncovering your backlinks.
All the backlink checker tools for SEO have been tested and verified by me. Each tool offers detailed and accurate backlink analysis.
Some of these tools offer additional SEO services. If you’re looking for a complete SEO solution, there are no other options.
If you have any questions or need assistance in choosing a backlink checking tool, please let me know.