Are you looking for the best Udemy alternatives to selling your courses online?
Udemy, however, is the largest marketplace that anyone can use to sell their skills and experience. Udemy has its own limitations. You can’t have full control of the course, earn 50% commission for each sale you make through organic traffic, and you can’t access student data directly.
No matter what the situation. You can find legit Udemy Alternatives in this 5 Best Udemy Alternatives article.
Teachable is one of the best Udemy alternatives. It allows you to create and market your own online courses. Teachable, unlike Udemy is not a marketplace for courses. Teachable allows you to host your own online learning platform. You will also have complete control over student data and course pricing.
Teachable is a better alternative to Udemy.
- It is important to forget about technical things like site performance, maintenance, backups, security, updates, security, website performance, and security. The Teachable team handles all of these tasks so that you can concentrate on creating and selling courses.
- Teachable also offers a course that will help you market and sell your online courses.
- You can use it to create professional courses.
- Get the software for free: Register now to get your copy.
- Basic: $39/month (29/month for an annual payment).
- Business: $119/month (99/month for an annual payment)
- Enterprise: $299/month (249/month for an annual payment)
Thinkific is an all-in-one platform that offers powerful learning tools and is a great alternative for Udemy. They have over 40,000 tutors from 160+ countries, and they have earned more than 200 million dollars. Thinkific allows you to create and sell membership sites and courses under your brand.
Why is Thinkific the best Udemy alternative?
- Thinkific is the best because it doesn’t require programming knowledge to create courses. Drag & Drop editor makes it easy to create courses.
- You can integrate it with over 1000 third-party marketing and business applications.
- Thinkific allows you to attract large audiences by providing free trials, flexible payment options, and customized first month payments.
Register for a free account and start exploring the features of Thinkific.
- Basic $49/month (39/month on an annual payment)
- Pro + growth: $99/month (79/month for an annual payment)
- Premier: $499/month (399/month for an annual payment)
Side note: Offer 30 day money-back guarantee.
Podia is a digital storefront that allows you to easily sell digital courses, memberships and webinars online without any technical knowledge.
Follow these 5 easy steps to get started selling with Podia. Podia is a great Udemy alternative because it doesn’t limit you on course fees.
Why Podia is a better alternative to Udemy.
- It integrates with Google Analytics and Facebook pixels. It supports 11 languages and 12 currencies.
- You can customize your storefront and sales pages to match your brand. Or you can create it completely from scratch using flexible design options. It supports all devices, including desktops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Podia provides everything you need for effective email marketing. You can also migrate your email list to Podia in just a few clicks.
Register for a free account and enjoy a 14-day trial.
- Mover: $39/month
- Shaker: $79/month
One of the most popular online courses platforms, which has been in operation since 2010. It has over 25,000 users from 120 countries and 41 million students. Kajabi allows you to create your own website, marketing funnels and automate your email marketing.
It is content management software such as WordPress that focuses primarily on creating and selling digital products, and helping educators monetize their knowledge.
Why Kajabi is a better alternative to Udemy
- Create professional interactive online courses using videos, pdfs, and quizzes. You can also set up subscriptions or one-time payments.
- Kajabi allows tutors to assign homework, grade work and keep track of student performance all from one platform.
- Kajabi provides powerful marketing tools with sales funnels and squeeze pages, as well as great video streaming services.
Kajabi offers a 14-day free trial of the software.
- Basic $149/month ($119/month for an annual payment)
- Growth: $199/month ($159/month for an annual payment).
- Pro: $399/month (319/month for an annual payment)
LearnDash is another platform that makes up the top ten best Udemy alternatives. This LMS WordPress plugin allows you to create self-hosted online classes. This plugin is ideal for educational institutions, tutors and CEU training organisations.
Why LearnDash is better than Udemy?
- It is easy to create online courses with LearnDash’s drag-and-drop builder. Focus mode removes distractions and lets your content shine.
- This feature allows you to reuse existing content such as quizzes or lessons. This feature will help you save a lot of time.
- LearnDash also offers advanced quizzing, which allows you to create quizzes that have 8 question types. It also offers many customization options to suit your needs.
- Basic: $159/year
- Plus Package: $189/year
- Pro Package: $329/year
You now have five best Udemy alternatives that you can choose from based on your needs.
Are there other Udemy options that I haven’t seen?
Let me know by commenting below.