Do you want an in-depth QuillBot Review? If so, your search ends here.
This QuillBot Review will cover pricing, features, how it works, Quill-modes and pros & cons.
QuillBot Review in 2022
What is QuillBot?
QuillBot, an affordable paraphrasing software on the market, uses state-of the-art AI to paraphrase any content. This tool’s main function is to paraphrase content, changing its structure and replacing words with synonyms. It preserves the original content’s meaning.
It was founded in 2017 by Rohit Gupta and Anil Jason, computer science students. They continue to improve the product’s quality and add new features every day.
QuillBot offers more than just a paraphrasing tool. It also includes a summarizing, grammar checking and highlighting tool.
QuillBot is used to create content by 10 million people worldwide, including professionals and students.
QuillBot had previously offered five modes for content quilling. But, they now offer two more quill-modes as well as Summarizer features. We have discussed these features below.
QuillBot has many features that will make writing easy. In this Quillbot review, we will go over all features in great detail.
- Clean and Neat Editor: This editor provides a neat, clean environment for you to work in that any newbie can use without technical knowledge.
- Web-basedQuillbot allows you to access it from any device and do your work easily.
- Quill Modals: There are seven modes that you can use to quill content. You can choose the one that suits your needs. All modes are responsible for the quality of your content.
- Extensions and Add-ons: This extension also includes Microsoft Word, Google Chrome, and Google Docs addons. These will make your job easier.
- Summarizer – This tool will help you summarize any piece.
- Word Flipper This allows you to control how many words are replaced by synonyms in your spun text. It has a slider that allows you to do this.
- Quillbot API It also provides an API. You can use its API to integrate its functionality into your application.
What is the cost of QuillBot?
QuillBot Free Program
QuillBot offers a lifetime free plan that grants access to the following items with certain limitations.
- Access to 3 Quill-modes: Standard, Fluency, and Creative
- You can paraphrase up to 400 characters simultaneously
- Three Word Flipper Options
- Summarizer characters limited to 5000
- Google Chrome extension and Google Docs free access
- 2 Sentenced at Once
QuillBot Premium Plans
Premium plans are very affordable and can be easily afforded by anyone. You can also see that the cost of higher-paid plans will decrease as you move up.
- Monthly Plan A monthly charge of $14.95
- Semi-Annual Plans: You will need to pay $59.95 for every 6 months ($9.99/month).
- Annual Plans: To subscribe to an annual subscription, you will need to pay $79.95/year (or $66.77/month).
QuillBot offers a 3-day money back guarantee if you are not happy with the premium version.
QuillBot Premium Group Buy from Share Tool
With Share Tool, you will get Quillbot Premium with $15/year. You will access 24/24 and always customer support. Try now
How Does Quillbot Work?
QuillBot’s intuitive editor is easy to use and can be used by anyone without prior knowledge.
First, open QuillBot’s official website using a browser. This is how it looks.
QuillBot’s best feature is the fact that you don’t have to create an account in order to use paraphrasing and grammar checking tools.
Note that The free version allows you to access three quill-modes: Standard, Fluency, and Creative. Sign up on QuillBot to unlock the Creative Mode. You can also rephrase 400 characters without having to create an account. However, QuillBot allows you to paraphrase 700 characters simultaneously after you have created an account.
Click on the hamburger menu in the upper right corner to create an account. Then click on ” Create An Account”.
You will be redirected directly to the signup page. Here you can sign up with your Google or Facebook account or simply by filling out a form with your name, email, password and name.
After you sign up in QuillBot, you will be asked to personalize your account. Or you can skip it.
You will then be redirected back to this page. This will display the contents of the free version. You just need to click “Continue”.
Click on Continue to be presented with the QuillBot editor, where you can paraphrase and edit your content.
You can rephrase content using QuillBot by simply copying and pasting the text into the editor. Or, you can upload the document directly from your computer.
Next, choose the mode from Standard, Fluency or Creative. These modes are responsible for the quality of paraphrased text.
You can also see the “Synonyms slider right next to the modes. You can adjust the slider to control how often the words are replaced in paraphrased results.
QuillBot is the fastest tool. It will quickly return paraphrased text as soon as you have pasted the text into the editor and hit “OK” button.
QuillBot offers seven modes. These settings are responsible for the quality and paraphrasing of the generated content.
You can only access the following modes if you’re on the free plan: Standard, Fluency, Creative. You will need the premium version to access Creative+, Formal Shorten, Expand, and Shorten modes.
- Standard is Quillbot’s default mode. It will modify your text while keeping the same meaning. This mode will create text that sounds natural.
- Fluency This mode will make minimal changes to your text, and produce text that sounds natural and is grammatically correct. Fluency mode will also keep Word Flipper settings as low as possible.
- Creative – This mode is creative, as its name implies. This mode is about making as many changes as possible to the text and trying to create something new from the original.
- Creative+ This is an enhanced version of Creative Mode AI. It will make more intuitive changes and be able to understand common phrases and sayings better.
- Formal – This mode is useful if you are writing in an academic or business context. This mode allows you to modify your text so that it is appropriate for your formal audience.
- Shorten This mode is useful if you need to reduce the length and complexity of your text. This “Shorten Mode”, however, will reduce the length of your text without altering its meaning.
- Expand: Need to increase the length of your text or increase the word count? Quillbot recently added an expansion mode to the system called “Expand Mode”. This mode will add as many words to the text as possible in order to increase the word count.
Word Flipper, which is responsible for replacing words with synonyms in paraphrasing content, is another amazing feature of Quillbot. You can also adjust the word flipper settings to replace more words or less words. The text accuracy can be affected by having a higher word flipper setting.
QuillBot Summarizer Tool
This tool is the only one that allows you to summarize any content in just a few clicks. It can sum up any article, paper or document in just a few lines. The AI of QuillBot uses natural language processing (NLP), to extract the essential information and preserve the context.
There are two types of summarization.
- Key Sentences This mode takes your input and gives you the most important sentences. You can also control how many sentences are displayed by using the summary length slider.
- Paragraph It will summarize the input text into a paragraph. It also tries to create natural text with key points. The summary length slider allows you to control the length of your paragraphs.
The summarizing character limit in the free version is limited to 5000 characters. In the premium version, however, you can summarize up 25000 characters.
QuillBot Grammar Checking Tool
As I mentioned, QuillBot’s team continues to add new features to the platform. QuillBot Grammar Checking tool is now available for free to all users. You can also use it as a grammar checker, just like QuillBot Paraphrasing tool.
Once you have pasted the text into the editor it will begin to show grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors if any. All errors are highlighted in red, as you can see from the image below. Click on the “Fix all Errors” button to fix them all.
It also offers a developer API, which allows you to integrate its AI functionality into your own websites or applications.
Quillbot API pricing
||$20||100000 Monthly Quota|
||$150||1000000 Monthly Quota|
||$1300||10000000 Monthly Quota|
QuillBot Pros & Cons
- It’s simple and straightforward to use
- Affordable premium plans
- You can get a Forever Free Plan
- Developer API
- It’s a web-based tool
- It also offers Summarizer as well as a grammar checker tool in one platform.
- They offer word flipper and word freezing functions.
- Both the premium and free plans have character limitations.
QuillBot Affiliate Program
QuillBot has an affiliate program anyone can join to help promote the product. You will receive a unique referral code and promotional materials after joining the affiliate program. Refer a customer to QuillBot and earn 20% commission.
You can also track clicks and earn commission via the affiliate dashboard.
QuillBot may not have met all of your needs. There are alternatives. You have many options. Its top three competitors have been mentioned.
- Spin Rewriter: $5/month
- The Best Spinner (No Trial)
- WordAi Group Buy: $7/month
All QuillBot alternatives, except TheBestSpinner 4, come with a free trial to allow you to test them before signing up for their premium plans.
Quillbot Review Conclusion
QuillBot gained popularity quickly due to its high quality, affordable paid plans and free version. It is worth a try, especially the free version. You can always upgrade your plan if you find the perfect fit for you.
This QuillBot review should help you learn more about the product’s features and pricing.
Our Rating 5/5
The Most Commonly Asked Questions
I have answered the most frequently asked questions in the Quillbot review.
Quillbot is a cost-effective and affordable Paraphrasing tool on the market. Its primary purpose is to rephrase content while keeping the original meaning. Rohit Gupta and Anil Jason founded it in 2017. They have been continuously improving the product’s quality and adding new features to it since then.
What Does Quillbot Cost?
Quillbot offers very affordable paid plans. Quillbot’s monthly, semi-annual and annual plans cost you respectively $4.95/month and $24.96 per 6-month ($4.15/month), $39.95/year ($3.33/month), and $29.95/year ($4.96/month). It’s a budget-friendly plan that everyone can afford.
Can I use Quillbot For Free?
Yes. QuillBot provides a free plan that includes core features and a few limitations. You can use it for as long as needed.
Does Quillbot Provide an API?
Yes, Quillbot offers a developer API which you can use for Quillbot’s functionality in your application.