Schema Pro is an enhanced version of one of their first WordPress plugins, All-in-one Schema.org Rich Snippet. Like all their previous products, they guarantee excellent quality along with good support for All in One Schema Pro! Schema Pro comes from the Brainstorm Force team, pioneers of page builder addons and makers of popular products like the Astra WordPress theme, Starter Templates, Convert Pro and more.
What is Schema Pro?
Schema Pro is a WordPress plugin that allows website owners & marketers to create schema markup without writing a single line of code. It makes the process easy for those who do not know the Schema.org language or aren’t familiar with coding.
- Unlimited Website Usage
- Display Rules Freedom
- Advanced Schema Types
- Article Guidelines
- 100% ACF compatible
- Live Schema Testing
- Product Updates
- Premium Support
- Risk-Free Guarantee
Why should you use Schema Pro?
Now that you have a full understanding of what it is, why do you need Schema Pro? The simplest reason is to increase the chances of your website being discovered by search engines. When a keyword present in your content is in a query, your site will be displayed to the user. This will only happen if the search engine can process the data in your website and deem it relevant to the search query.
What can Schema Pro do for you?
With talking about WordPress, all of us understand that whenever you want to get the job done, there are a lot of different options on how to do it. It’s just the same when it comes to adding schema markup. But, we at Brainstorm Force, saw the challenge that a lot of people are seeing with other plugins – it’s very difficult to set up. So we stepped up and took our chances with Schema Pro. And here’s a few reasons why you should use Schema Pro to add your schema markup:
Easy to Use
- A few clicks here and there should suffice. Hearing that would be a dream when adding schema markup to your websites right?
- Not anymore. Schema Pro is just that. With a few clicks and settings, you can catch up on adding schema markups to your website. No need to spend hours and hours tinkering and learning codes just to make sure it’s there.
- The main problem with adding schema markups is although it’s easier to work with if you dive deep on the code level, it’s extremely time consuming. Time that you would better spend on improving your content or running your business.
- And that’s exactly the type of opportunity that we saw here at Brainstorm Force when we developed Schema Pro. It’s easy and intuitive. Set up your schema markups in just a few clicks and a few minutes.
Schema Markup Automation
- One of the main reasons why schema markup isn’t the number choice when it comes to SEO improvements for websites is because it’s just very tedious to do. It’s not as if you can set one setting and it’s a done deal for all of the products, events, books, etc. on your website.
- You would need to go back and do the exact same thing over and over to cover all of the pages and posts that you need to add schema markup on.
- That’s where SchemaPro steps up it’s game. Automation makes sure that you don’t have to do things over and over. With a few simple steps and clicks, you can add your markup in just a few minutes. All the configurations that you set will automatically be applied to all of the pages and posts that you select.
- Image having the control of the “Paste Formatting” tool on your Word or Spreadsheet document. But instead of setting the fonts, colors, and sizes, you’re automating the tags and markups on each of your posts.
- Google is very strict and straightforward with what it wants. And being one of the biggest search engines out there most, if not all of the time, it’s the best idea to follow their rules.
- Google recommends the use of JSON-LD as the format for structured data for websites. The main reason being it’s the easiest to read and implement.
- Simply put, outputting a JSON-LD onto the site is as easy as adding the <script> tag on the <head> portion of your website. Whereas the other two involve tinkering around with the actual body. Which may be user-visible.
- And SchemaPro does just that. Following Google’s guidelines, we’ve engineered SchemaPro to output JSON-LD from the schema settings that you input.
Custom Field Support
- Accuracy is the name of the game. And adding the correct tags to your schema markup should be your number one priority.
- With that said, most plugins only offer certain fields that you can fill out. But what if you have a lot more than what’s available?
- Don’t worry, SchemaPro offers support for these custom fields so that you can easily remap and edit the information that you need.
- Making sure that everything is accurate and correct when Google crawls the site.
Who should use Schema Pro?
Whether you are a blogger, business owner or anyone looking to develop a stronger online presence and increase their website’s SEO, SchemaPRO is the right plugin for you. It’s great for people with little programming and coding knowledge because it allows you to add data without much effort.
In conclusion, SchemaPro is truly the most flexible, low-maintenance way to add schema markup to WordPress and get rich snippets. Most other popular plugins require you to add a new UI content box to your site, which may not always be appropriate for your site design. On the other hand, SchemaPro eliminates that by using the JSON-LD approach which is, again, the schema format Google recommends. Well, when you hear this, you already want to use it right away, right? So buy it here. We always have the best price. Thanks for reading!