Do you want to learn more about software that can manage affiliate programs and networks?
Let’s get started!
1. Tapfiliate Affiliate Marketing Software
Tapfiliate is a great affiliate marketing tool. It has a simple user interface and many features. It was specifically designed for eCommerce and SaaS businesses, to track affiliate sales & convert.
- Tapfiliate allows you to approve affiliate commissions manually or automatically.
- Tapfiliate allows you to offer personal referral links, coupons and banners to your affiliates.
- SaaS customers have the ability to manage one-time and recurring affiliate commissions, percentage-based or fixed commissions, monthly affiliate category commissions, product-wise commissions easily with this software.
- This software can be linked to 34+ popular applications such as WordPress.
Tapfiliate offers three premium plans. Tapfiliate offers a 14-day free trial to explore its features.
- Essential Plan – $69/monthly
- Pro Plan – $149/monthly
- Enterprise plan – Call them for a quote.
2. Post Affiliate Tracking Software
Post Affiliate Pro is another great software to track affiliate programs and networks. It can connect to more than 170 CMS and the payment gateways.
It provides a simple interface for merchants and affiliates to manage their entire affiliate program.
- You can choose your preferred style of affiliate link from the flexible platform.
- This software protects you against fraud and protects you against repeated orders and clicks. It doesn’t save clicks from countries or IP addresses that are banned.
- You will find all events, such as clicks, impressions, and sales for a particular date range, in one place.
- Post affiliate Pro includes a variety of features such as advanced tracking features and campaign automation tools. It also supports multi-language support. Multi-tire commissions are available.
Post Affiliate Pro offers a 14-day free trial on three plans
- Pro Plan – $97/month
- Ulitmate plan – $197/month
- Network plan – $477/month
3. Thrivecart Affiliate Marketing Tool
Thrivecart, the cheapest affiliate marketing software, allows you to manage your entire affiliate program: sign ups, payouts and earning commission to refund.
It is also the easiest affiliate platform and offers all the advanced features like Webhooks integration, 2 Factor authentication, A/B Testing, Dunning/Auto-Retry, Autoresponder, Two-Steps Cart, and many more.
- ThriveCart gives you live statistics that allow you to track sales and promotions in real-time.
- You can also do A/B testing in order to find any weaknesses in your funnel and fix them quickly.
- You can customize it to suit your needs. These ready-made templates can be used with any device.
Get in touch with vendor representatives to get a price quote.
4. Impact Radius Affiliate Marketing Services
Impact Radius is an effective affiliate marketing tool that allows marketers to easily manage their entire affiliate program as well as ad campaigns. It is a popular choice for publishers, agencies, affiliate managers, ad networks and advertisers.
- Impact Radius provides actionable insights that allow you to make informed decisions right away.
- It can also be linked with CRM and SalesForces.
- It offers many advanced features, such as REST API and mobile SDKs, reports, automation of onboarding. SEO-friendly links. Flexible tracking options.
For a price quote, get in touch with the sales team.
5. Scaleo Affiliate Market Software
Scaleo is an innovative affiliate marketing platform. In minutes, you can sign up and start your own affiliate network. Scaleo also has AI features that allow you to monitor, analyze, optimize, and optimize your campaigns in real time. Scaleo offers a modern interface and lightning fast performance, as well as a unique set of features not found in any other affiliate marketing software.
- Smart traffic redirection offers more than 10 targeting options.
- White label solution with full UI customization, from colors to logos.
- Anti-Fraud technology to prevent bad traffic.
- Integration with Google Tag Manager (GTM), for Cookies-based Tracking. Shopify, Woocommerce and Tilda.
- Professionals – $299/mo
- Enterprise – $499/mo
- Custom starting at $999/mo
6. CJ Affiliate Tracking software for affiliate marketers
CJ is a great tracking software that allows affiliate marketers to track a variety of brands and advertisers. It also has an excellent support team that is available to offer quick support.
- CJ Affiliate, a cloud-hosted software, can be used to deal with affiliates and customers worldwide. It can be used in multiple languages and currencies to allow you to expand your brand around the globe.
- This tool allows affiliates to view the tracking technology from a vantage point, which allows them to reap the benefits of a variety of reporting tools.
- It also offers features such as deep link automation, monitoring real-time transactions and reaching untapped markets.
CJ Affiliate does not provide pricing information. To find out, you will need to contact them.
7. Tracking Software for Affiliate Sales
Afftrack includes all the features you need to grow and manage your affiliate network.
This software tracks affiliate sales and provides an Overflow tool to protect affiliates and your reputation from cap overages.
- Affiliate software does not limit you to only offering affiliate offers.
- Allows you to access API to manage your account in the best way possible. You can also easily control interfaces and integrations.
- You can notify your affiliates of new and returning offers with the help of automatic alerts.
- Each member of the team should be granted permission to use every feature that is relevant to their role.
Afftrack provides unlimited everything for $499 per month over 12 months. It also offers a one-month trial to explore the software.
8. iDevAffiliate Affiliate Market Software
iDevAffiliate, a leading affiliate marketing software, is packed with the most recent technologies. It’s a fully responsive application with thousands of features for all users.
- iDevAffiliate can be integrated with most major applications such as WooCommerce and BigCommerce, WordPress Shopify, Stripe Stripe, Stripe PayPal, Magento, Weebly and many more.
- iDevAffiliate lets you design your payout structure with up to 10 tiers, including Percentage & Flat Rate Payout, Pay Per-Click & Action, Coupon Code Commissioning and Per-Product commissioning.
- You can easily customize the color scheme, logo and language packs in iDevAffiliate.
- It offers a range of tools such as advanced fraud protection, double redundancy tracking and adjustable tracking expiration. The proprietary password hashing, the commission blocking tools and many more are just a few.
You have four options for premium pricing, each with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Self-hosted – This is a one-time fee. It starts at $199. You only pay once to enjoy software for your entire life.
- Cloud– This plan costs $39 per month. It includes unlimited affiliates, unlimited traffic, SSL encryptions and language packs.
- Cloud Social– This plan costs $49/month and includes all Cloud plan features, plus QR codes, vanity coupon codes, SSM, and private signups.
- Cloud Premium: It costs $59 per Month for all Cloud Social plan features, plus customer domain parking, GEO Targeting, sliding scale commissions, and more.
Conclusion about Best Affiliate Marketing Software
Here’s a list with the 7 Best Affiliate Marketing Tools of 2020. This guide was created to help you find the best affiliate software that meets your needs and fits within your budget.
If you’re still unsure, we suggest you check out our top picks.