Are you struggling to find the best client portal software for your business?
Every business offers a phone number and an email address to customers who need help or have questions.
Many businesses now offer a dedicated client portal in order to better assist their customers.
Customers can access multiple resources through the customer portal to find the right solution for them.
This will reduce ticket volume and save time for customers and agents.
Take a look at the software listed.
What are the Best Client Portal Softwares?
- Live Agent
- Zoho Desk
Let’s start with the Best Client Portal software:
1. LiveAgent – Customer Support Software
LiveAgent, a client portal software for affordable prices, allows your customers to get answers without having to contact support. All the information you need, such as orders, payments online, invoices and deliveries, is available in one place.
- In just a few steps, you can create a customer portal. You can also customize the look and feel to match your brand.
- You can also create a forum for your customers to discuss new features, request help, and give feedback for future development.
- You can create client portal categories based upon the products, services and types of your customers. Knowledge base articles and how-to articles can be added to the Client Portal so your customers can assist themselves even if you are not available online.
You can try the client portal service for 14 days without any obligation.
- $15/month Ticket
- Chat + Ticket – $29/month
SuitDash client portal software is the best. It can be used by small and medium-sized businesses. SuitDash can help you streamline your business, automate many processes, communicate with your team, and provide better service to your clients.
Suitedash Customer Portal Software: Benefits
- It can be integrated to the most powerful apps like WordPress, PayPal and Zapier.
- Clients will be notified about their recurring subscription. They can also pay their invoice from the customer portal.
- Clients can access the portal to download file, document and knowledge base articles.
- You will also find many other features like 100% white branding, integrated calendar and project and task management, groupchat, and much more.
Suitedash offers 3 premium, affordable plans. Each plan comes with a 14-day free trial.
Start – $19/mo ($15 annually)
- Platform for core productivity
- Unlimited CRM contacts
- Unlimited staff/team
- 100 GB of file storage
- Unlimitless projects
- Unlimited portals
Thrive- $49/mo (40 yearly).
- All Start plan features
- 500GB of file storage
- Branded environment
- Email marketing tool
Pinnacle: $99/mo (80 yearly).
- All Thrive plan features
- 1000 GB (1 TB) file storage
- Branded environment
- Email marketing tool
- Login with a custom branded URL/login
Freshdesk is the most widely used client portal software because it offers clients seamless self-service and a better experience.
Freshdesk allows you to create a well-structured and indexable knowledge base that can be used to assist customers.
The benefits of using Freshdesk Client Portal Software
- You can customize the design and feel of your client portal to reflect your brand. You can also use pre-made themes to create an online portal without the need for developers.
- Freshdesk’s flexible ticket system streamlines internal support processes
- Freshdesk is the perfect tool for large businesses and enterprises. Freshdesk allows you to create support portals that are specific for each product and handle customer inquiries from one location.
- Auto-suggestion can reduce support tickets and save time for customers as well as agents.
Freshdesk offers five plans: Sprout Blossom Garden Estate Forest, Blossom Garden, Garden, Estate, Forest, and Blossom. Each plan comes with a 21-day free trial.
- Sprout This plan is free and is a great option for any new business.
- Blossom– You will have to pay $15/month.
- Garden is a great choice for businesses that are growing. You would pay $29/month.
- Estate: Only $49 per Month
- Forest This plan is for businesses. It costs $109 per Month.
4. SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal
SuiteCRM is another client portal software. SuiteCRM is a WordPress solution that allows you to provide self-service to customers.
SuiteCRM was created to improve the functionality of your CRM, unlike other client portals. SuiteCRM integrates with it so you can personalize the look and feel of your portal to suit your business needs.
SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal: Benefits
- SuiteCRM offers customers a secure portal that provides a clean, simple interface and advanced knowledge base options.
- Robust Ticket Management
- All defaults and all custom modules supported
- Accessibility based on Role
- Our primary concern is data security. It does not store customer data on its servers. Your data is safe on your servers because it connects SuiteCRM and WordPress.
- A Portal Invoice Addon is also available. This allows clients to pay directly from their portal via the invoice module. The CRM also allows the admin to view payment details.
SuiteCRM – $999 One-Time Fee (lifetime updates, 3 months support) You will need to pay $119 extra fees to extend your support for up to six months.
Want a Portal Invoice Add-On? You will need to pay an additional $99. They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Accelo provides a secure portal for clients that allows them to access their services, projects and contracts as well as share documents, billing information, and other content.
They also offer advanced customization options that will make your brand easily identifiable. Upload your logo, background images and title subtitles. You can also upload text & link colors.
Accelo Secure Portal: Benefits
- This flexible solution gives you complete control over client access. You can give permission for a specific task to a specific person, or you can remove them from future.
- It allows clients and other stack-holders to track the progress of projects.
- You and your client can also view the billing history through web portal.
Register free of charge and you will get a 14-day trial to test the features of the software. Visit their official website for pricing information.
6. Zendesk Customer Portal
Zendesk is a name we are all familiar with. Zendesk is a popular client portal software. It provides customers with a dedicated area to manage and monitor their support requests. Customers can also access knowledgebase articles and participate in the community via the web portal.
Zendesk Customer Portal: Benefits
- An online portal that customers can use to find previous conversations, create new requests, and track the status of their current support request. It saves both your time and your client’s.
- It is simple and secure to share important files and documents among members.
- It allows you to create branded support portals. You have the option of changing the logo, using custom and changing the color as you wish.
You can visit the Zendesk website to find out more about the pricing.
SmartVault is a trusted brand in the accounting and business services industry. It has been around since 2007. It integrates seamlessly with third-party software such as QuickBooks, Xero and HubDoc.
- Securely scan your documents using one-touch scanner integration.
- It supports various compliance tools like HIPAA, FINRA and SEC as well as bank-grade security.
- You have full control over who can access, edit, or delete the documents. You can also change the permissions of users at any time.
Offers a 14-day trial without any credit card details.
SmartVault to Business
- Starter $25/mo ($20/mo yearly payment) for 250GB storage, unlimited guest and 1 user
- Team: -$15/mo ($12/mo yearly payment) for 1TB storage, unlimited guests, and 5 users
- Professional $25/mo ($20/mo yearly payment), unlimited storage, unlimited guests, and 5 users
SmartVault to Accountants
- Tax Prep $37.50/mo (or $30/year) for 250GB storage, unlimited guest, and 1 user
- Accounting Pro $50/mo (40/mo on a yearly payment) for 500GB storage, unlimited guest, and 1 user
8. Onehub Client Portal
Onehub is a secure client portal program that includes all the features you need to create a customer portal.
Onehub Client Portal Benefits
- Onehub allows you to upload multiple files simultaneously by simply dragging and dropping.
- Onehub claims that it offers bank-level encryption during transit, so that only authorized people have access to your private data.
- Onehub’s advanced tracking capabilities allow you to track every activity within the web portal.
- You can customize your logo, colors, or styles to make your portal stand out.
Onehub offers 3 paid plans and a 14-day free trial.
- Team – This plan costs $25.95 per Month for unlimited workspaces and 1 TB cloud storage. It also allows you to upload files up to 5 GB in size. You can add 3 paid users per month (Charge $10).
- Business: You will be charged $99.95 per month for unlimited workspaces and unlimited cloud storage. There are 5 GB maximum file sizes, 5 GB maximum file size, and 5 paid users. Additional security is available at $15 per paid user per month.
- Enterprise– This plan will cost $499.95 per Month for unlimited workspaces, unlimited cloud storage and unlimited file sizes up to 5GB.
9. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk, the industry’s best customer portal software, helps organizations provide better customer service.
Zoho Desk Client Portal: Benefits
- It is possible to integrate the client portal software with third-party applications.
- Integrate the help desk into the app to ensure clients never need any assistance. Clients can create support tickets, chat with agents, participate in a community forum and browse the knowledge base within the app.
- You can create knowledge-base articles to answer frequently asked questions. Customers will be able to find the answers themselves without waiting for you.
Zoho Desk gives you 15 days to try the software.
- Standard – This plan would cost $18 per month ($12/month for a yearly plan).
- Professional– This plan will cost you $30 per month ($20 per month with the yearly plan).
- Enterprise– This plan will charge $45 per month (35/month for a yearly plan).
Huddle, another client portal software, allows you to work effectively with clients, teams and partners.
Benefits of using Huddle Customer Portal
- Huddle allows you to create amazing shared workspaces where clients, staff, partners and teams can work together on the project that is most important to you.
- It allows you to securely share files, important documents, and data with both insiders and outsiders of your company.
- Administrators can monitor every activity within the app, including who has access to your data and what they have done with it.
- It supports all devices, including Android, iPhone, and iPad. This allows you to work anywhere, anytime.
Huddle offers four pricing plans: Huddle Starter (Huddle Huddle), Huddle Plus (Huddle Plus), and Huddle Premier (Huddle Premier). You can contact the Huddle sales department to get the demo and pricing.
We hope you find the blog helpful in choosing the best client portal software for your business.
All the above mentioned customer portal software helps clients keep their data secure and gives them better support.
Are you aware of any other client portal software that is top-notch? Use the comments section below to let us know. We would love to hear from you.