Are you searching for the best SimilarWeb alternatives to provide an accurate analysis on website traffic?
You are in luck, as I have carefully screened and listed the best options.
You could argue that SimilarWeb’s free version of SimilarWeb is sufficient to monitor website traffic and analytics. You can also spy on the marketing strategies of competitors.
We all have to ask ourselves, “What if I want more?”
Are the stats current and accurate?
These questions and their answers will lead you to decent alternatives to SimilarWeb.
Before we get into the details of each one, let’s talk briefly about
What is SimilarWeb?
SimilarWeb is an online tool, can track and provide insights on website traffic for any domain (if it’s in their database).
This report includes information about traffic, referring websites to the domain, social media traffic and top keywords.
SimilarWeb gives you the ability to spy on your competitors’ marketing strategies, and their performance.
However, SimilarWeb is still lacking something that makes it the best competitor analysis tool.
Here are some supporting evidence for my claim:
Here are some more reasons to search for SimilarWeb alternatives
- The data you are shown is not accurate and may contain discrepancies.
- SimilarWeb takes a long time to add new domains to their database.
- It doesn’t disclose its pricing. Furthermore, it doesn’t disclose its pricing. I spoke with users and found that it was quite high.
- This online software doesn’t offer enough features and value for its users.
These are my thoughts.
Let’s now look at all of the options in greater detail.
5+ Best SimilarWeb Alternatives & Competitors
SEMrush, a unique and all-purpose software for digital marketing, is widely regarded as one of the most powerful in the industry. It is also one of the most popular SimilarWeb alternatives.
SEMrush is well-known for its SEO features, such as keyword research, traffic analysis and content marketing.
What makes SEMrush the best SimilarWeb alternative?
- SEMrush is a better alternative to SimilarWeb, which requires you to be familiar with your competitors before you can find them.
- SEMrush allows you to easily find the exact traffic for any website. SEMrush allows you to view mobile and desktop traffic.
- SEMrush offers a unique tool called “Brand Monitoring” that allows you track your brand’s reputation, competitors’ growth and backlinks.
Pricing Of SEMrush
SEMrush’s group buy pricing is open and affordable, unlike SimilarWeb. You can subscribe to either monthly or annual plans with 16% discount.
You can get full features of Guru version with $20/month
SpyFu is the best tool for spying on competitors’ strategies. SpyFu is therefore a reliable alternative to SimilarWeb.
SpyFu’s great feature is its freedom to access any feature and use it as you wish. You’d be able perform unlimited competitor analysis.
SpyFu is the best SimilarWeb alternative.
- This will allow you to find your closest competitors. SpyFu can be used to track their top keywords, ranking, and other details.
- SpyFu can help you stay ahead of your competitors when it comes to PPC advertising campaigns. It will reveal their ad spend and their bidding strategy.
- It not only offers backlink checking, but also offers backlink outreach to help you score more link juice.
Pricing Of SpyFu
SpyFu doesn’t limit you in terms of feature usage, as we have already stated. There are limitations on results such as rank tracking keywords, sales leads and API. SpyFu also offers flexible billing cycles and a variety of affordable plans.
You can try SpyFu group buy from us with $15 per month
Ahrefs is the best SEO tool for any blog or article. This is how powerful and efficient this comprehensive SEO software is.
Ahrefs provides a traffic analysis tool and a state-of-the competitor tool, in addition to all the SEO features. You’ll be able grow your search traffic quickly and reach new audiences.
Ahrefs is the Best SimilarWeb Alternative
- It can be used to track website traffic, keywords and organic growth for any URL on any domain.
- Ahrefs lets you see which keywords your competitors are bidding on and which campaigns they’re using.
- Ahrefs boasts the largest backlink database. These backlinks are frequently updated, so you can spy on the backlink building strategies of your competitors.
Pricing Of Ahrefs
Ahrefs’ pricing structure is quite expensive. Ahrefs’s value is what makes it seem expensive. Ahrefs also offers all features but different usage limits. Sign up for a free 7-day trial to test the application.
Woorank, a similar Web alternative, offers almost the same features and functions of SimilarWeb. These include keyword research tools, site audits, SEO monitoring, and other tools for sales.
Woorank, however, gives you an idea about its pricing plans (unlike SimilarWeb), which helps you decide whether you want to use it.
Woorank is the best SimilarWeb alternative.
- This application comes with a keyword research tool. This will give you an advantage in your organic growth.
- Woorank includes the competitor comparing module, which allows you to compare your digital marketing strategies.
- Woorank offers many marketing tips and tricks that will help you outgrow your competition, unlike other similar Web alternatives.
Pricing Of Woorank
Woorank’s group buy pricing plans are much more straightforward than similar Web. There are three premium plans available with monthly and yearly billing cycles, as well as a 14-day free trial.
However, Woorank allows only three competitors to be researched for each plan. They primarily focus on SEO services and improvement insights for your domain.
If you buy WooRank group buy from us, we just pay $10 per month
Would you be surprised if another all-in-one search engine optimization tool is included in this list? Serpstat is a top SimilarWeb alternative.
It was launched in 2009, just a few years after its initial launch. It has grown to be a leading SEO tool. However, SimilarWeb users were most interested in its competitor analysis tool.
What makes Serpstat the best SimilarWeb alternative?
- Serpstat allows you to identify not just one, but several top competitors. Serpstat can automatically identify top competitors, unlike other options that require you to inspect them manually.
- The Batch Analysis tool is a unique feature that allows you to analyze up to 200 competitors at once.
- You can use the domain vs. domain comparison feature to find common and unique keywords for SEO or PPC campaigns.
Pricing Of Serpstat
Serpstat provides all of the features for competitor research along with the other features included in every plan. Each plan has a different usage limit. Serpstat also offers annual and monthly billing cycles.
It can also be used as a SimilarWeb alternative because it comes with a free trial.
- Lite This plan will set you back $55/month.
- Standard– It will also come at $119 per month.
- Advanced – $239/month is the price of this plan.
- Enterprise– This plan will cost you $399 per month.
SEO PowerSuite is a software that I am certain you have not heard of. It is a powerful SEO tool that few SEO professionals use, and it is often overlooked.
After speaking with a few SEO PowerSuite users, it became clear that it is an all in one SEO tool that includes 4 modules. The thing that everyone was most interested in was its ability to analyze your competitors.
SEO PowerSuite is the Best SimilarWeb Alternative
- It is the only SimilarWeb.com alternative that can be downloaded as desktop software and it’s free.
- SEO PowerSuite allows you to search keywords and backlinks, but also allows you to determine the ranking keywords of your competitors.
- This software allows you to track rankings by country, state or city.
Pricing Of SEO PowerSuite
There are only a few pricing options available, and they all come with yearly billing. SEP PowerSuite is also available as a forever-free plan, making it a SimilarWeb alternative.
- Professional – This plan costs $299/year. It allows you to track unlimited keywords, backlinks, and other information for your website. It only allows you to track 5 competitors’ rank.
- Enterprise – At $699/year, your limit for competitor tracking is raised to 40.
7. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is my favorite SimilarWeb alternative because it provides all the SEO tools and competitive analysis tools. It is also very beginner-friendly.
SE Ranking is a great tool for small businesses, freelancers, SEO professionals, and agencies. It will allow you to learn from your competitors. They will eventually help you grow them.
What makes SE Ranking the Best SimilarWeb Alternative?
- SE Ranking will reveal your competitor’s PPC strategies and positions in SERPs, in addition to their SEO strategy.
- This blog mentions only one alternative: it shows historical data about advertisers and their most successful and popular ad copy.
- It also functions as an all-in-one program. It also includes a social media management module, which allows you to auto-post across all social media platforms.
Pricing Of SE Ranking
SE Ranking pricing has the greatest advantage of flexibility. You have the ability to select the billing cycle and the frequency at which you want to check your rank.
Sign up for the 14-day free trial to see the power of this tool.
- Optimum – For $31.17/month you can receive 100 competitor reports with 1000 results each day.
- Plus – The $71.17/month plan will allow you to increase the limit to 5,000 reports/day, and 5,000 results/reports.
- Enterprise – The $151.17/month increase in competitor reports limits to 10,000/day, and 100,000 results/reports.
Wrapping up of best SimilarWeb alternatives
After you’ve explored the 5+ best SimilarWeb alternatives you can now choose one.
However, before you pick any random alternative, Share Tool recommend that you first assess your needs and then make the decision.
We can assure you that most of the alternatives to SimilarWeb were personally tested and tried by me. You don’t need to be concerned about their accuracy and efficacy.
Let me end by encouraging you to contact me if there are any questions about these options.