You are looking for best SpyFu alternatives as it isn’t efficient enough.
Although it might sound surprising, SpyFu doesn’t offer the best competitor analysis tools available on the market.
The affordable pricing options may make SpyFu a viable option. SpyFu’s efficiency and accuracy are not what you would expect.
Therefore, it is logical and wise to begin searching for SpyFu alternatives or software similar.
However, choosing the best SpyFu alternative can be a difficult task. The task is made more difficult by the many competitor analysis tools.
Fortunately, I have taken it upon myself to research all of the best alternatives for you.
Before we get into details, I want to briefly mention –
What Is SpyFu and How Does It Work?
SpyFu (previously GoogSpy), is an analysis tool for competitor analysis that was launched in 2005.
It excels in analysing and discovering competitors’ SEO strategies and PPC campaigns. You can find top keywords, top pages and backlinks as well as PPC AdWords keywords. Your competitors.
You can use this information to learn from your competitors and improve your business’ growth.
SpyFu also allows you to analyze and search for unlimited competitors. It also allows unlimited searches, unlimited data exports, and unlimited searches.
SpyFu is not without its faults. This is why we have –
SpyFu Alternatives – Why you should look?
- SpyFu cannot identify new competitors. It’s only functional if you have information about your competitors before.
- SpyFu relies heavily on the performance of your competitors to provide search results or data.
- You cannot analyze your own backlink profiles.
- SpyFu has a small database that offers historical data for 10 years, but not enough.
- It can’t give you accurate data and analysis of your competitors.
SpyFu does not offer competitor analysis services if you don’t know. SpyFu’s SEO and PPC services are all dependent on your competitor.
Other software is required to provide proper SEO features.
A software that offers all of the SEO (and PPC if needed) features in one dashboard is what you want. SpyFu is not the only software that can do a better job.
SEMrush, which is considered the best SpyFu alternative, is also one of the best SEO tools. SEMrush has a database that contains 19 billion keywords, and 760 million domains. This will give you an idea of its accuracy.
SEMrush’s amazing performance has allowed it to attract over 5,000,000 users. Some of the most prominent organizations include Quora. HP. Booking.com.
Relevant Features Of SEMrush
- SEMrush offers the most detailed and precise insights possible on your competitors at regional, national and global levels.
- You can also track the rankings of your competitors on mobile and desktop. You can also find out their top keywords, pages, and estimated organic traffic.
- SEMrush lets you discover new competitors, which is unlike SpyFu. This will allow you to stay ahead of them all time.
Other Features of SEMrush
- Keyword research
- Keyword tool for PPC
- Backlink analysis
- Position tracking
- Content marketing and research
- On-site audit
- Monitoring tool for social media
SEMrush is a single tool that provides all SEO and PPC tools. The pricing is quite high, but don’t worry. The full-featured of group buy SEMrush from Share Tool have $20 per month. You can try: https://sharetool.net/product/semrsh-guru-2021/
Ahrefs is a top-rated SEO tool and resource that has seen it achieve great success. Ahrefs also includes a competitive analysis tool that is up to date, making it an excellent SpyFu alternative.
Ahrefs have been adopted by many well-respected businesses. They include Facebook and Adobe, LinkedIn, Netflix and Uber.
Relevant Features Of Ahrefs
- It is considered one of the best tools to explore organic and paid traffic statistics about your clients.
- Ahrefs also features one of the most extensive backlink indexes. This means you will have the most current and accurate backlink profile.
- You can also track your competitors’ rankings for different countries and regions.
Ahrefs also has other important features
- Payed and organic traffic research
- Backlink analysis
- Keyword research tool that calculates search volume
- Tons of keyword suggestions, some very difficult
- Advanced SEO metrics
- With SERP features, SERP analyzer
- Module for ranking tracking
- Content gap
- Complete domain analysis
- On-site SEO audit
Ahrefs is the premium alternative to SpyFu because it offers so many amazing features and tools. It is evident that the price tag is high.
Mangools offers a unique alternative to SpyFu. Mangools is different from other software because they offer 5 different SEO modules within a single package.
This includes keyword research and rank analysis as well as backlink tracking. It also provides SEO insights on any domain. It is used by many companies like Deloitte (Adidas), Deloitte (Deloitte), and others. Mangools’ tools and services have been widely used.
Relevant Features Of Mangools
- You can use the Mangools keyword tool to find keywords your competitors rank.
- Mangools offers a Google SERP analysis tool that will give you information about 45+ SEO metrics for your competitors.
- Mangools can be used to extract backlinks for your competitors and provide metrics like Trust Flow, Citation flow, etc.
Other Important Features of Mangools
- An in-depth keyword analysis
- Use historical data to search volume
- Analyse of SERPs at the local and global level
- Backlink analysis tool
- Daily rank monitoring
- Interactive custom reports
- SEO analysis
- Content research
How much does mangool cost?
Mangools, which is among the many alternatives to SpyFu offers all the features as well as SEO modules in a single package. Mangools provides a 10 day free trial to help you get familiar with the tools. Then, you can subscribe any of the 3 premium plans.
- Mangools Basic This plan will cost $49/month (or $29.90 per annum) to track the SERP rankings for 200 keywords.
- Mangools Premium – You would also need to pay $69/month (39.90 per annum) to verify rankings for 700 keywords.
- Mangools Agency: $129/month ($79.90 per annum) allows you to track SERP rankings for 1,500 keywords.
iSpionage, the last missing program in this SpyFu list, is iSpionage. Although it is mentioned at the bottom, it doesn’t necessarily mean it is ineffective or unsuitable. It offers one of the most effective “paid ads analysis” modules.
For further emphasis, I’d like to name a few of their most notable clients, such as Microsoft, Autodesk, GroupM and others. There are more than 35,000 PPC advertising agencies and agencies who are satisfied with their services.
Relevant Features Of iSpionage
- As I mentioned, it offers one of the best competitor analysis tools to analyze keywords for AdWords and PPC.
- iSpionage is a tool that will reveal the most powerful competitors in the PPC sector to you if you are not aware of them.
- iSpionage, in addition to its paid modules can help you identify SEO keywords and organic keywords as well as your competitors.
Other Important Features of iSpionage
- Complete competitor analysis
- PPC campaigns effectiveness score
- User journey report
- SEO keywords
- SEM monitoring at both the global and local level
- Keyword rank tracking
- Analysis of content gaps
How much does iSpionage cost you?
iSpionage offers a free SpyFu alternative and a forever free trial. You can also choose from 3 premium subscription plans with either monthly or yearly billing cycles.
- Starter This plan costs $59/month.
- Professional The monthly cost of this plan is $99/month.
- Advanced The final plan of ISpionage would be $299/month.
Serpstat recently emerged as one of the most popular SpyFu alternatives, and an entire SEO platform. Its simplicity, accuracy, flexibility, and ease of use are some of the reasons it is so popular.
Serpstat offers browser extensions for Chrome Firefox and Opera. Serpstat’s many amenities have allowed it to gain a large clientele, including top players like Shopify and L’Oreal
Relevant Features Of Serpstat
- Serpstat’s latest backlink index launch has made it the 5th most popular SEO software. This means that backlink analysis for your competitors will be very accurate and contain the latest results.
- Serpstat can also be used to quickly identify your paid and organic rivals.
- Monitor the ranking of your competitors for unlimited keywords every day.
Serpstat has Other Important Features
- Keyword research is key to SEO & PPC
- Tons of keywords suggestions
- Keyword analysis using SERPs
- Advertising analysis
- Research and content marketing
- Rank monitoring
- Improved backlink analysis
- Site audit for technical SEO
- Custom reporting & API
How much does Serpstat cost?
Serpstat offers SpyFu alternatives at no cost. Serpstat offers 4 subscription plans and a forever-free plan.
The premium Serpstat version shines in all aspects. It is worth considering the premium plans. You can also reduce your expense to offset the cost.
- Lite for $55 per month will allow you track 10 websites with 15,000 positions checks every month.
- Standard – This plan costs $119 per month and includes SERP tracking of 50 websites with 60,000 position check.
- Advanced $239/month gives you the freedom to track 75 websites with 150,000 positions checks.
- Enterprise — Last, for 100 websites to be tracked with 300,000 position check, you would need to pay $399/month.
SEO PowerSuite offers 4 different SEO tools just like Mangools (an alternative to SpyFu), and also includes a number of other SEO tools. SEO PowerSuite, SpyFu, and Mangools are all distinguished by the fact that it is downloadable.
It is not ineffective simply because it can be downloaded. It is a great tool for SEO professionals and agencies. It is therefore used by global giants such Microsoft, Nestle, Intel and IBM.
Relevant Features Of SEO PowerSuite
- It boasts the most sophisticated rank tracking system. You can monitor the ranks of your rivals in any area.
- SEO PowerSuite gives you the ability spy on your competitors’ backlinks. It shows you their backlink profiles for 1 year.
- This software can also calculate and compare your SERO score by analyzing your top competitors.
Other important features of SEO PowerSuite
- Use this keyword research tool to find the most important keywords
- PPC advertising optimization
- Extensive backlink index
- Ability to display historical data
- Domain comparison
- Unlimited rank tracking
- Custom reporting
- Complete SEO audit
- Use this tool to build links
- API access
How Much Does SEO PowerSuite Price?
SEO PowerSuite could be the answer to your dreams of using premium SpyFu alternatives for free. It offers a free version with unlimited feature usage. You can also purchase a few premium plans.
- Professional This plan can be purchased for $299/year.
- Enterprise– The same plan can also be purchased at $699/year.
7. SE Ranking
SE Ranking has proven to be one of the most efficient and easy-to-use SEO tools in recent years. Therefore, it made sense to include it as one the best SpyFu alternative.
You will be pleased to learn that the site has over 300,000 users and is highly rated by review-based websites. Trustpilot, Trustpilot (Zapier), Cars.com, Bed Bath & Beyond and others are some of the most trusted names in SE Ranking.
Relevant Features Of SE Ranking
- SE Ranking allows you, like SpyFu’s competitors to search for new SEO or PPC competitors.
- It also shows all of the keywords used by your competitors and their historical data.
- SE Ranking is a powerful tool for backlink analysis. It allows you to see the backlink strategy of your competitors.
Other Important Features of SE Ranking
- 100% accurate keyword research
- Keyword suggestion tool
- Marketing strategist
- Complete site audit
- Module for ranking tracking
- Backlink analysis
- Reports & White labeling
- Team or user management
- Social media management
How much does SE Ranking cost?
SE Ranking seems expensive. However, this is not the case. You have 3 options for pricing that are affordable and with different billing frequencies. Additionally, you can choose your rank-check frequency.
We have several billing options. Below is a summary of SE Ranking pricing for the monthly billing cycle.
- Essential: This plan starts at $31.17/month. It allows you to track rankings for 250 keywords for 10 websites.
- Pro: This plan starts at $71.17/month to track 1,000 keywords for unlimited websites.
- Business: Last, the plan is now available at $151.17/month and allows you to track ranks of up to 2,500 keywords from unlimited websites.
AccuRanker’s track record of accurate rank tracking has been exemplary. AccuRanker can be used to provide rank tracking functionality for your SpyFu alternative software.
You can be sure that the most efficient rank tracker is included in it. This has allowed it to attract loyal clients such as Ikea, SalesForce (McDonald’s), HubSpot (HubSpot), and many others.
Relevant Features Of AccuRanker
- This tool allows you to see the globals and local rankings of your competitors by simply entering keywords.
- AccuRanker has the ability to monitor ranks of your mobile SERP competitors.
- You can also use this software to obtain historical data in order to analyze competitor ranks.
AccuRanker has Other Important Features
- Up-to-date rank updates on demand
- Features & History of the SERP
- Unlimited domain management
- Unlimited number of team members
- Tones of integration from third parties
- Customized reporting
- Drag & drop report builder
How much does AccuRanker cost?
SpyFu’s only competitor, AccuRanker is the only one that allows you calculate your own monthly and annual pricing. AccuRanker’s flexibility and transparency is a major advantage.
Pricing is determined based on how many keywords are required to rank track. There are several levels of keywords and subsequent pricing. The price starts at.
- Monthly You’ll need to pay $109/month for tracking 1,000 keywords.
- Yearly Billing — If you choose to opt for a yearly option, you will be charged $99/month for tracking 1000 keywords.
SpyFu’s best-known alternative, Rankwatch, is often overlooked. It started in India just a few short years ago and has since grown to a large clientele. It includes RedBus. Reliance. MakeMyTrip. BookMyShow.
The software claims to make SEO simple. Software offers many utilities such as rank tracking and backlink analysis.
Relevant Features Of Rankwatch
- Rankwatch allows you to identify your closest paid and organic competitors.
- The PPC Ads competitor analysis is so sophisticated that you can monitor each individual Google ad along with the targeted keywords.
- Rankwatch also provides backlink analysis for your competitors.
Other Features of Rankwatch
- Tracking accurate rank
- Backlink analysis
- Do thorough research on competitors
- Technical site audit
- Keyword research feature
- White labeling
- Monitoring SERPs
How much does Rankwatch cost?
Rankwatch pricing is a perfect choice to SpyFu as it oozes elegance. The subscription offers a 14-day trial period as well as 3 different subscription plans. There are three subscription options: 1 month, 6 monthly, or 1 Year.
The pricing is determined by the number keywords needed. This means you can track unlimited opponents.
- M This plan lets you track 250 keywords for $29/month.
- L The keyword tracking limit for this plan is 1,500. It would cost you $99/month.
- XL– 7,500 would be the limit for keyword tracking and it would cost $449/month.
This is not all. A custom plan maker can be used depending on the number and type of keywords.
Conclusion The Best SpyFu Options
That’s it..!! Here are 5+ best SpyFu alternatives to help you analyze and beat your competition.
I have personally tested all of the SpyFu rivals. They offer the most feature-rich set to suit your needs.
Now all you need is to pick one and begin using it. If you’re still unsure, I recommend signing up for the trial. This would enable you to find the best alternative software for you.
Other than that, please feel free to leave comments if you have any questions.