Do you want to increase your website traffic by using Long Tail Keyword Research Tool?
The list of the 5+ Best Long Tail Keyword Research Tools of 2022 is presented here. These tools will help you find the most profitable keywords for your website.
All these tools allow you to monitor your competitors’ activities, strategy, traffic sources, referring URLs, sub-domains and top-pages as well as PPC keywords that are being bid on by your competitors.
Let’s take a look at the top keyword research tools one-by-one.
1. Ubersuggest – Keyword Research Tool – Free
Neil Patel created Ubersuggest, a keyword research tool that is unparalleled in its effectiveness. Ubersuggest’s free edition includes all the essential features that beginners require. You can upgrade to the premium version for more advanced features at a lower price.
- This keyword research tool is free and offers hundreds of keyword suggestions, from broad to long-tail keywords. You can also view the keyword, volume and paid difficulty as well as the SEO difficulty and trends for the phrase.
- The top SEO pages report will show you all pages and the keywords that your competitors rank on search engines.
- Look for backlinks to pages of competitors that contain keyword phrases.
Share Tool have this product with good price, more details: https://sharetool.net/product/ubersuggest-agency/
2. SEMrush – Long Tail Keyword Research Tool
SEMrush, as we all know is one of the oldest and most widely used keyword research tools. This is a complete marketing tool that is designed for digital marketers. This tool provides all information you need to increase traffic and sales.
- The Phrase match report displays all long-tail keywords that include your target term. It also provides detailed information about keywords such as CPC, volume trends, KD and SERP results.
- To track industry players to determine their marketing strategies, including partnerships, traffic sources and destination sites, top-pages niches hot-topics, top-pages, top-pages, top-pages, top-pages, top-pages, top-pages, top-domains, sub-domains, etc.
- SEMrush Advertising Research Feature allows you to easily analyze keywords and ad copy in over 100 countries.
Share Tool offers SEMrush with cheap price to test all of its functions.
3. Long Tail Pro – Keyword Research Tools for SEO
Another powerful tool for long-tail keyword research that provides a lot of ideas is this. It also provides useful data for every phrase,
- Long Tail Pro can quickly find over 400 long-tail keywords. Long Tail Pro will find all variants of the head term if you just enter the seed keyword. Filter the phrases by CPC, search volume and keyword difficulty.
- It also has Rank Tracker functionality that allows you to track your website’s keyword ranking on search terms. This feature will help you determine if your strategy is working.
- You can track the website of the top companies that appear in search engine result pages (SERPs) with the SEO keyword tool. It displays all important metrics such as Trust Flow and Citation Flow. Site Age and Referring Domains.
Long Tail Pro’s premium plans include a 10-day money-back guarantee with $57/year, you can check at: https://sharetool.net/product/long-tail-pro-2021-otos/
4. KW Finder – Competitive Keyword Research Tool
KW Finder is a powerful tool that allows you to search for seasonal keywords and long-tail keywords to increase traffic to your website.
You can also select from more than 50k locations to find location-specific keywords that will be used for your website.
- To find out which keywords your competitors rank on Google, do a competitor analysis. Simply enter the URL or domain of your opponent and KWFinder will find all top-ranking keywords.
- To save profitable phrases, create a keyword list in KW Finder. The list includes details like search volume summary, keyword difficulty, CPC, and PPC for each keyword. You can also edit, delete, or export the list at any time.
- It also has a “Questions” feature that prepends the target keyword with question terms. This is a very useful feature if you want to optimize your content for featured snippets.
Group Buy KW Finder Premium from Share Tool have: https://sharetool.net/product/kw-finder-premium/
5. AHREFs – Competitive Research Tool
AHREFs are a great tool for long and broad keyword research. It provides detailed information about each keyword, including search volume and KD (keyword difficulty), global volumes. You can also find out more.
- Site Explorer provides detailed information about any URL or website. Site Explorer provides detailed information about any website or URL. It includes backlinks to competitors’ websites, organic traffic, paid traffic and paid keywords where your competitors are running ads.
- The Keyword Explorer section will give you a list of thousands of related terms to your seed keyword, along with their ranking difficulty and potential traffic.
- AHREF’s Site Audit feature is one of its best. It crawls your entire site, flags any SEO problems, and then tells how to fix them.
Four premium plans are available for AHREF’s competitive research tool: https://sharetool.net/product/ahrfs-advanced-2021/
6. Keywordtool.io is a tool to find long-tail keywords
Keywordtool.io can be used to search for long-tail keywords. The free version generates up 750+ long tail keywords ideas per seed keyword. You don’t have to create an account in order to use this tool.
- The keyword research tool allows you to see how searches volume has changed over the past 12 months. It also lets you export the data in Excel and CSV formats.
- Keywordtool.io allows you to find search volume data for 192 countries and 47,035 locations.
- Keyword Tool API retrieves keywords data from Google, Bing and Amazon’s autocomplete. You can also extract the data with a formula, script and programmatically in Google sheet.
Kewordtool.io offers good price if you buy it from Share Tool: https://sharetool.net/product/keywordtool-io-pro/
- Monthly: $10
- Yearly: $80
Conclusion Best Long Tail Keyword Research Tools
You now have the best long-tail keyword research tools available for both free and paid. All keyword research tools, paid or free, are the best.
While free SEO tools can be useful for beginners, premium keyword tools will be required to drive more sales and traffic to your site.
Are there any keyword research tools I have missed?
Let me know what you think in the comments section below.